Ratings for Dr. Garth Warnock

Dr. Warnock is a great person very friendly with high spirit. He asked my father if he speaks Cantonese and then apologized for his poor Mandarin. He asked lots of questions and listened attentively and patiently to both my parents through my translation. He explained that my father's hernia isn't serious and unnecessary for surgery. The pain is actually caused from scar tissues from previous two small surgeries for prostate and varicocele. Dr. Warnock is very caring and thoughtful. My father really appreciates his time and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

So far, not very impressed with the delay for surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Warnock performed a left hemisphere small incision laproscopic bowel resection that only left two one inch incisions on my abdomen; his surgery was meticulously done. I am thankful for his excellent care. I thought it quite exceptional and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have been calling the office to try to get an Appointment for weeks trying to get an appointment. I had surgery in June and was told to come back for an appointmen in a few weeks. I have called numerous times and have never had a call back. I have never been able to speak to any one. It is over two months now and the insision is still infected and I am in pain..

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

my wife has had many reoccurring hernias and many operations done by Dr Warnock and has had excellent care in the past. This time they did a stomach reconstruction and discharged her too soon, now a drain tube has come out

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Warnock did operate my husband of hernia in October. The operation went extremely well and the recovery was excellent. Dr Warnock is a very caring person; he explained the procedure and was most reassuring. He is not just an excellent surgeon but also a warm, pleasant and supportive human being. We are most grateful. Martha Salcudean, OC, OBC

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr.Warnock saved my life in the spring 1990 when he was working in the emergency ward of the Grey Nuns Hospital, Edmonton, AB. Besides being a great doctor with an enormous amount of compassion he is probably one of the nicest human beings I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Caring and knowledge Doctor - excellent bedside manner. He oversaw my healthcare when I was at VGH for the month of September 2013.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

My surgery, while not the greatest recovery experience, my experience with Warnock was fantastic. He was friendly. Consider it. Came by everyday to check in on me while I was in the hospital. He was friendly and genuine. Its been almost 3 months since my Ileal resection and everything is in perfect working order.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Warnock is an amazing doctor. I had a bowel resection and I am doing amazingly well, three weeks later. He is an extremely compassionate and caring doctor. He is top notch. I am grateful that he was my surgeon. I would not have had anyone else. Besides he visited me every day in the hospital for three weeks. I have high regard for Dr Warnock and I would highly recommend him. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012