You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sanford M. Fineman

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

What a Fine man he is!!!!!! He is the best at what he does and thee UP MOST PERSONABLE DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET! it's such a great feeling when your Dr asks how you've been the past 3,4,6 mths and actually remembers our conversations from previous visits! I just love him!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I suffer with Diabetes II w/Neuropathy and severe Occipital Neuralgia. I cannot take oxycodone, etc. or forms of Opium. I believed he could help me regain a pain free existence, and he did. I received injections when needed to the back of my skull and he prescribed Cymbalta for my feet and hands. I recently had total knee replacement and thanks to Dr Fine man these conditions did not flare up. I give Dr Fine man the highest grade possible. I can function without head pain or neurological OBSTRUCTION to my hands and feet. God bless him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Fineman is a wonderful doctor as a Neurologist. He took his time to be with me to understand my concern(s). He is the best Neurologist doctor in Phoenix, AZ. Thank you to my primary doctor who referrals to see Dr. Fineman. Thank you Jesus for a good doctor who care about his patient.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. FINEMAN FOR 5 YEARS. FROM DAY ONE, HE WAS RESPONSIVE TO MY ISSUES. HE LISTENS, ADVISES AND GETS VERY DETAILED WHEN IT COMES TO TREATMENT. HE TELLS ME "CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL". I AM SO RELAXED AROUND HIM AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF! TWO THUMBS UP "DOC"!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Fineman is an excellent doctor. He was kind, understanding and did not talk above me. His nurse Marie was excellent. I was very pleased with my visit and left in a good state.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

A great helpful, compassionate doc. I cried when my insurance changed and I had to leave CIGNA and Dr. Fineman. If you have migraines he is the one for you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Great doctor for migraines. His nurse says its his favorite type of patient. Very knowledgeable and personable. Does not rush and really listens.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Sanford M. Fineman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best neurologist in the Phoenix area... 100% confidence- he is professional, brilliant and caring"

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a Fine man he is!!!!!! He is the best at what he does and thee UP MOST PERSONABLE DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET! it's such a great feeling when your Dr asks how you..."

November 26, 2014
  • City changed from "PHOENIX" to "GLENDALE"

February 21, 2014