Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Skye

Very condescending man. I work in the medical field and he made me feel as if I was making up my symptoms. He insists it's my allergies when I very well know my own body and the symptoms of severe allergies. I would imagine he is desensitized as he is closing his office. Please do not waste your time with this doctor

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Skye was terribly rude to my elderly mother who came home crying. Terrible doctor and person to make patients feel so small.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Terrible doctor don't waste your time! He was condescending and didn't even pay attention to my concerns. When I asked him about my chronic sinus infections he disregarded my symptoms and told me there was nothing wrong with me..... but he didn't even check my sinuses ??? Save our Ohip dollars with doctors like this that are close to retirement or retired and still practicing and just cashing in the last bit of money they could

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I went to this so called "Doctor" for pain in my jaw that I have had for two years. He did a test for something that had nothing to do with my jaw and said that the test came back and I'm fine. Duh that salivary gland test had nothing to do with what I was experiencing. He said I was fine even though my face was swollen on one side. He was full of smart assed remarks to try and make me feel stupid and told me my face was swollen on one side because it's fat. Oh my goodness lol. Anyways I am being treated for a very serious infection in my jaw bone that can be fatal if not treated properly. This guy is a joke and a jerk.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I visited Dr. Sky today for the first time. I was referred to him by my family doctor due to wax build-up in both ears, which was affecting my hearing. The day before my visit, Dr. Sky's assistant called to confirm the appointment and provided directions to his office. I arrived late for the appointment due to traffic, but the receptionist was very understanding and she fit me into the schedule as soon as she could. Dr. Sky listened carefully as I explained my symptoms, and he asked questions to confirm his understanding. Once he diagnosed the problem, he quickly and skillfully removed the ear wax from both ears, and explained ways to prevent a recurrence in the future. I found Dr. Sky to be very professional, with an excellent bedside manner and a good sense of humor, and his staff was most helpful and accommodating. I consider myself very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Sky, and I will go back to him if I ever have a need to see an ENT Doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Sky was great to me. He was very knowledgeable as I had been suffering from tonsillitis again and again. I went to many walk in clinics because of my throat and they kept telling me it was a viral infection. Last year I finally had enough of it after 6 infections in one year I was done, I saw dr sky who knew exactly what was wrong with me. About a month later I was scheduled to have my tonsils removed and I must say its been well over a year now and I haven't had one infection or sore throat. I think he did a very good job and I thank him. He changed my life as I was suffering from infections for over 3 years.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Although I did not see this doctor, I am writing this review on behalf of my daughter. She said Dr. Skye was so rude and condescending to her that she felt like she would cry. He made her feel very uncomfortable. He was snappy and impatient with her. These arrogant doctors get away with this kind of behavior, I believe, due to the fact that the medical system is so short of specialists. It's sad that a person is sick and goes for help to a supposed professional, only to be made to feel worse. The old saying "there is always one bad apple in every barrel is so true", and certainly applies here.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Just went to visit this Dr. (Aug. '12) & all of the reviews that I read the night before still didn't prepare me for how condescending this man actually is. When I couldn't remember the names of the 3 meds I took 2 weeks ago, he said: it always amazes me how people can't remember the name of the medication they put into their mouths, yet, if I asked you the name of your coffee, I bet you'd know. As I said the name of what I thought my nasal spray was, he shook his head as if to say: I have no idea what you're talking about. Then, when I took out my phone to write down the name of an over-the-counter med he recommended, he said: I bet you don't know your timetables, to which I replied, why would you say that? He made some comment about my generation (I'm almost 34), to which I answered, I had to learn my timetables in school and I still remember them! He then said he was joking, but his tone was really rude! Really happy to say that my hearing is good, if you can go to another dr, do so

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

This is one of the best ENT doctor I have ever met. I donot know why some people rated him low. I suffered from sinus problem and he operated a surgery on me and since then I am doing well. Recently I have been suffering from sore throat, been to many doctors but he is the only one suggested and did a biopsy of my tounge. I rate him 5 star doctor though his stuff is 3 star.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Rude, Ignorant Doctor who tries to make smart comments. Secretary was yelling at someone on the phone.. Very unprofessional and unhelpful clinic. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011