You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Hall

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for almost 15 years now. She has always shown that she cared, and is very helpful. When I was diagnosed with something very serious, for the next month she had me come in every few dad to check to make sure everything was going alright, until I started seeing a specialist. There is usually quite a long wait to get in but it is usually worth it. The Walls in her office are quite thin and she talks pretty loud which can be awkward. I've learned not to listen to her conversations in other exam rooms while I'm waiting for her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

When I first started seeing Dr. Hall I was very impressed with her thoroughness. She is a very knowledgeable doctor. In recent years she has not been very helpful and doesn't seem to be listening to me anymore. I really would like to get to the bottom of my health concerns but she seems to only be wanting to push more pills instead of looking at what's really happening. I unfortunately will look for a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr Hall seems only interested in money. It is impossible to see her without a wait of 6months. That is crazy. When you need to see your Dr you should be able to get in. My demands are not excessive but when I have an immediate issue I would like to be able to get in within a week. Her staff also seems quite casual about helping and actually told me there was nothing the doctor could do. I would have to wait At least a month to call for an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Hall is very dismissive of any concerns. She does her basic due diligence, half listens and then rushes out the door. A brick wall would be more helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I have seen Dr. Hall for a long time - probably 10 years now. After all of this time, she is treating me like garbage. I, unfortunately, now have to find a new GP. I need a doctor that can at least pretend to show empathy.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

DR. Hall has the worst bedside manner of any GP I have ever been to. She is more often than not curt in her responses and dismissive of concerns and suggestions. She has an authoritative approach, does not like to be questioned, and lacks empathy. I am on the hunt to find another family doctor that is genuinely caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I've seen her for about half my life, and she is absolutely wonderful. Yes, she isn't always on time, but she cares about her patients so much and takes every minute extra that she needs to ensure the best healthcare possible.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I lived in Edmonton for 2 years. Dr. Hall got much praise from my mother about her thoroughness. I saw her approximately 8-10 times in 2 years and she was always a half-hour+ late, sometimes over an hour. My mother and I had to schedule appts back to back because I have no car and she is practically inaccessible if you're on the bus because the appt is never on time. She does take her time with you, it's just not that productive. I found her check-ups to be lacking and she just didn't listen all that well. I have a history of depression but when I expressed deep concern over my mental health during an appt, it was overlooked. My mother mentioned her worries about my mental health and out of the blue, Dr. Hall asked me about seeing a psychiatrist. She mis-diagnosed me with breast cysts and the radiologist expressed her shock at the diagnosis. Maybe I am that one bad statistic. I'm glad my mother likes her doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

So unbelievably lucky to have found Dr. Hall. The wait you may experience is truly worth it, as described below. Dr. Hall is the best doctor I've ever had. My life has been genuinely enriched by her care. I can't say enough great things about her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I agree. She has issues with scheduling, but once you finally do get in to see her, Dr. Hall gives you time and attention. She is also not afraid to let you know when she needs to learn more or when the time is right to make a referral. one suggestion....that 2PM appointment - leave 60 minutes on the other side of that.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Jennifer Hall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Hall for almost 15 years now. She has always shown that she cared, and is very helpful. When I was diagnosed with something very serious,..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "When I first started seeing Dr. Hall I was very impressed with her thoroughness. She is a very knowledgeable doctor. In recent years she has not been very helpf..."

October 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.divineinterventions.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6R 0G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "14127 23rd Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804391208".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hall seems only interested in money. It is impossible to see her without a wait of 6months. That is crazy. When you need to see your Dr you should be ab..."

December 12, 2014