You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brett Habijanac

DR HABIJANAC IS AMAZING. I will be forever grateful to this man. I had waited 16 yrs till i was able to have my lower jaw moved forward. It was something that i was insecure about my whole life. I found him and his staff very helpful and accommodating. When i met with him for my consultation with a page full of questions he patiently answered each one. His staff had no problems with me calling and asking for further clarification on any concerns i may of had. After the surgery at PLC i told Brett i didn't feel comfortable going home to 3 little kids quite yet because of the swelling, i was just nervous, so he let me stay another night in hospital. HE LISTENED AND CARED. Every day i look in the mirror i smile because.... i NOW love my smile, and i'm not ashamed to say..... i love my face- that means i am grateful for Brett and his Staff every day. Every time i look in the mirror it is now without insecurities, I would hands down refer him to anyone with out any hesitation. Your in good hands with Dr Habijanic and his team!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Habijanac was great! His staff is super kind and attentive!I was a little late getting in to get my wisdom teeth removed, but I was also the last patient of the day, so that is to be expected. I am on other medication that makes my case a little sensitive, but he assured me I would be fine and he felt confident treating me. Great guy, great staff, great surgery!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Honestly those who say that Dr. Habijanac is rushed and doesn't take time with his patient, had a totally different experience then myself. I just got all four wisdom teeth out this morning although, there is pain the producer was quick and the nurse in the recovery area was so sweet and kind. Dr. Habijanac came into the room before my surgery and spent time telling us (my father and I) all about the risks and what will happen. He was fun and really made me feel quite calm and not nervous, this was my first ever general aesthetic surgery and he made me feel very calm about the whole thing. Definitely recommend !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I can tell that he knows what he is doing, but he does not take the time to make sure his patients are comfortable. I have my wisdom teeth pulled as well as upper jaw surgery with Dr. Habijanac and although he is knowledgeable I feel he doesn't take the time to fully explain things, and he makes his patients wait around, but when finally meeting with them rushes it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

No issue at all. Dr. Habijanac took care of me removing my 3 Wisdom teeth. He told me what will happen and what is the possible feeling I may encounter. Answered all my concern pretty straight forward especially it was my first surgery ever. I was so dizzy when I woke up and I heard him saying All done and you did a good job. I just felt bad that I didnt get a chance to say thank you to him after. The Nurse that took care of me was really good. After I woke up, I stayed for more than 30 minutes but I felt that she did something to help my dizziness away. Overall, I had an excellent exxperience

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

nice guy, had 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Knows what he's doing. they push people through there like its a factory, I didn't feel like they were spending the time that they should have (35 minutes from the time I went under to the time I woke up in recovery). VERY OVERPRICED, if you're not insured AVOID. Overall, a pretty good experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had upper and lower jaw surgery in November. All I have is positive things to say about the surgery I have a no pain and have been healing well. Dr Habijanic was amazing at telling me all the risks and what could happen with numbness. I definitely would recommend him !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

FIND ANOTHER SURGEON - for lower jaw surgery anyways. This doctor is not honest about the numbness he causes. He downplays it by stating you will have a little numbness down the middle of your chin. What he really means is your entire bottom lip and chin can be numb at a lot higher risk than 10%. Two years later I am still completely numb and no improvements in the jaw neither. After the surgery when conveying my concerns about the numbness he just blew me off, saying he wasn’t worried about it - he’s been paid and loses interest quickly. You would think he would want to meet with all his patients he causes numbness in so he can figure out how to improve his skill. It’s not us that’s the problem doctor, our nerves were perfectly fine going in . . . and at least with an honest pre-discussion stating the exact amount of numbness than it is indeed in our hands to make the decision, minimizing it so patients will commit, is well you know . . .

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I was referred here by my dentist with an abscess under my lower left wisdom tooth so it was going to be a complicated extraction. I waited a day and a half for his appointment, so by then I was in excruciating pain. Painkillers were not having any effect, and I had been throwing up for over 10 hours. He advised me that they would schedule me as soon as possible but it was going to be another day or perhaps two until they could get me in. When I told him I wasn't able to keep anything down, he advised that I needed to eat or the procedure would be more difficult. One of the nurses suggested that they could give me a shot that might help with nausea, so that I could take my antibiotics and food, but he told me to just go to the drugstore and get some Gravol. I just felt that this practice was so busy that they couldn't be concerned about me. When I went back to my regular dentist, they apologized, took me in immediately and pulled the tooth, giving me instant pain relief with no issue.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

He was pleasant and friendly. Seemed a little rushed but they are moving patients in and out of there like a factory farm. I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled and after anaesthetic there were about 8 other patients laying in the beds beside me. The front desk had the process streamlined and they were pleasant. Overall it was done efficiently, they followed up with me on the Monday (I had the extractions on a Friday. I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Brett Habijanac's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR HABIJANAC IS AMAZING. I will be forever grateful to this man. I had waited 16 yrs till i was able to have my lower jaw moved forward. It was something that i..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Habijanac was great! His staff is super kind and attentive!I was a little late getting in to get my wisdom teeth removed, but I was also the last patient of..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Honestly those who say that Dr. Habijanac is rushed and doesn't take time with his patient, had a totally different experience then myself. I just got all four..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I can tell that he knows what he is doing, but he does not take the time to make sure his patients are comfortable. I have my wisdom teeth pulled as well as upp..."

July 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.oralsurgerycalgary.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 4Y1". Address has been updated from "None" to "10655 Southport Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032711665".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "No issue at all. Dr. Habijanac took care of me removing my 3 Wisdom teeth. He told me what will happen and what is the possible feeling I may encounter. Answere..."

May 11, 2015