Ratings for Dr. Brett Habijanac

I had my wisdom teeth out today. Super friendly Staff and my teeth are not too sore. Overall I'm impressed! Very kind and patient answered any questions made it a quick procedure. I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Thank you Dr. Habijanac. You took out my wisdom teeth and I'm so happy with how it all went. I was really nervous and you answered all of my questions and calmed me down. I have been putting this off for years and it turned out great. He really knows his stuff. 5 stars to you and your staff. Busy place but they are the best.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Extremely kind and patient. Answered all of my questions and made me feel more comfortable about my surgery. I'm so happy with how my jaw surgery turned out. I couldn't be happier. All of the nurses and staff were helpful too Would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

DR HABIJANAC IS AMAZING. I will be forever grateful to this man. I had waited 16 yrs till i was able to have my lower jaw moved forward. It was something that i was insecure about my whole life. I found him and his staff very helpful and accommodating. When i met with him for my consultation with a page full of questions he patiently answered each one. His staff had no problems with me calling and asking for further clarification on any concerns i may of had. After the surgery at PLC i told Brett i didn't feel comfortable going home to 3 little kids quite yet because of the swelling, i was just nervous, so he let me stay another night in hospital. HE LISTENED AND CARED. Every day i look in the mirror i smile because.... i NOW love my smile, and i'm not ashamed to say..... i love my face- that means i am grateful for Brett and his Staff every day. Every time i look in the mirror it is now without insecurities, I would hands down refer him to anyone with out any hesitation. Your in good hands with Dr Habijanic and his team!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Habijanac was great! His staff is super kind and attentive!I was a little late getting in to get my wisdom teeth removed, but I was also the last patient of the day, so that is to be expected. I am on other medication that makes my case a little sensitive, but he assured me I would be fine and he felt confident treating me. Great guy, great staff, great surgery!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Honestly those who say that Dr. Habijanac is rushed and doesn't take time with his patient, had a totally different experience then myself. I just got all four wisdom teeth out this morning although, there is pain the producer was quick and the nurse in the recovery area was so sweet and kind. Dr. Habijanac came into the room before my surgery and spent time telling us (my father and I) all about the risks and what will happen. He was fun and really made me feel quite calm and not nervous, this was my first ever general aesthetic surgery and he made me feel very calm about the whole thing. Definitely recommend !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I can tell that he knows what he is doing, but he does not take the time to make sure his patients are comfortable. I have my wisdom teeth pulled as well as upper jaw surgery with Dr. Habijanac and although he is knowledgeable I feel he doesn't take the time to fully explain things, and he makes his patients wait around, but when finally meeting with them rushes it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

No issue at all. Dr. Habijanac took care of me removing my 3 Wisdom teeth. He told me what will happen and what is the possible feeling I may encounter. Answered all my concern pretty straight forward especially it was my first surgery ever. I was so dizzy when I woke up and I heard him saying All done and you did a good job. I just felt bad that I didnt get a chance to say thank you to him after. The Nurse that took care of me was really good. After I woke up, I stayed for more than 30 minutes but I felt that she did something to help my dizziness away. Overall, I had an excellent exxperience

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

nice guy, had 4 wisdom teeth pulled. Knows what he's doing. they push people through there like its a factory, I didn't feel like they were spending the time that they should have (35 minutes from the time I went under to the time I woke up in recovery). VERY OVERPRICED, if you're not insured AVOID. Overall, a pretty good experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had upper and lower jaw surgery in November. All I have is positive things to say about the surgery I have a no pain and have been healing well. Dr Habijanic was amazing at telling me all the risks and what could happen with numbness. I definitely would recommend him !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014