Ratings for Dr. Brett Habijanac

This is the second time that I've been there and I have to say it's so quality work

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Brett Habijanic & his staff are very professional, and were very understanding and patient with our daughter who was extremely anxious about her wisdom teeth surgery. We had a very positive experience and would highly recommend Dr. Habijanic! Thanks so much for taking great care of our daughter!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Brett Habijanic & his staff are very professional & always friendly. Have been a patient several times & have always had a positive experience . I would highly recommend to family & friends.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Seamless process from start to finish. Kept us up to date during the appointment and tried to keep it light since I was nervous. I would totally recommend Dr Habijanac!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Everything explained well. Friendly, caring staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My son had his wisdom teeth out and "all is well". We were glad things went without a hitch.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

He did my surgery 2014 . He did a great job. I would recommend him. Until now I still have numbness in my lower jaw and slight in my upper lips but my case was worse. I was just thankful that he did his best. I don't get insecure anymore every time I smile. I'm just happy that he took my case. He is not the doctor I met when I did my first consultation 5 yrs ago. The doctor already left in Calgary. My case was 3 years of wearing a braces before the surgery just to alight my teeth plus 6 months post op. He does explained and answer everything I did ask. I also got a picture with him when he visit me the following day. I know the numbness was the consequence of my surgery. I consider my case as successful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth out today. Super friendly Staff and my teeth are not too sore. Overall I'm impressed! Very kind and patient answered any questions made it a quick procedure. I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Thank you Dr. Habijanac. You took out my wisdom teeth and I'm so happy with how it all went. I was really nervous and you answered all of my questions and calmed me down. I have been putting this off for years and it turned out great. He really knows his stuff. 5 stars to you and your staff. Busy place but they are the best.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Extremely kind and patient. Answered all of my questions and made me feel more comfortable about my surgery. I'm so happy with how my jaw surgery turned out. I couldn't be happier. All of the nurses and staff were helpful too Would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016