Dr. Brett Habijanac

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Habijanac

This was a great experience. Third daughter to have oral surgery. Dr Habijanac and his team were great from the beginning to the end. Very friendly atmosphere. Everyone was knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I got excellent care throughout the process and felt comfortable and confident regarding the knowledge and competence of Dr. Habijanac and his team. Everyone was very helpful, friendly and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Habijanac is friendly, caring and very clear on the procedure. He did a great job in removing my daughter's wisdom teeth. Sadly, the admin staff did not perform well in booking appointment and following up with the referral. Not until my 5th following up call, they offered a spot for my daughter because someone canceled their appointment. They made you feel like you were lucky to get in after two months of waiting without a word. Other than that, everything is good and smooth.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

In all my years I have never experienced such an incredibly disorganized office. Perhaps Dr. H is a good surgeon but I will never know as I got so fed up with their inability to return my calls, book my appointment, etc that I have chosen to go elsewhere. Not a good first impression!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I came out of the wisdom teeth removal operation quickly and little pain. 6 hours later - my pain is almost completely diminished. I would recommend to anyone looking to have their wisdom teeth removed. Also, Brett is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. And the staff at SCOMS were great.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My wisdom teeth were extracted and everything went smoothing. Staff was very friendly!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I had the worst experience here ever. Back in August I received all four of my wisdom teeth removed, when I woke up everything was fine until around 5 days later. After the fifth day of recovery I was still in so much pain, I was crying for hours and hours on end... I wasn't eating much, I didn't drink out of a straw, I took excellent care of my hygiene and yet I was still in the worst pain of my life. My temperature sky rocketed and I was continuing to be in the worst pain so we called the staff and got a few more pain medications... still I was in so much pain so I went to go see him face to face. I should've gone to the hospital, I will admit that was totally my fault. When I went to see him the nurse noticed my whole body was burning up but yet I was freezing cold... I was shivering and the nurse was great. Then Dr. Brett came in and took a look and said oh no you have an infection that sucks, gave me meds and pushed me out of there as fast as he could. He wasn't kind, he didn't ask how I was doing, he was caring at all. After going to a different doctor and getting better medication I finally recovered, that took around a month. After the pain had subsided I noticed other things were wrong... my jaw was clicking and still is today in so much pain, and half of my face is numb. Now I know that cutting the nerve is a possibility but all my friends got their teeth removed no problem, and I had all these problems and took me a month and a bit to recover and to this day I am still in pain. I would NEVER reccomend anyone going to him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Wonderful doctor , staff , highly recommended :) and also everyone was very caring and compatent.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Lower teeth extracted/ Just as smooth as a caribbean cruise

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Habijanac did my lower jaw surgery in 2009, and has continued to be a great source of information long after. If I have any concerns I call the office and they still will have me in for a follow up even almost a decade later. I had minimal pain after the procedure because of the great nurses and their advice. My profile is completely different, and my bite is so much better. I no longer have jaw pain or TMJ issues, and although it was expensive I still think it was completely worth it. I recommend Dr. Habijanac heartily to anyone who needs corrective jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017