Ratings for Dr. Brett Habijanac

I had the worst experience here ever. Back in August I received all four of my wisdom teeth removed, when I woke up everything was fine until around 5 days later. After the fifth day of recovery I was still in so much pain, I was crying for hours and hours on end... I wasn't eating much, I didn't drink out of a straw, I took excellent care of my hygiene and yet I was still in the worst pain of my life. My temperature sky rocketed and I was continuing to be in the worst pain so we called the staff and got a few more pain medications... still I was in so much pain so I went to go see him face to face. I should've gone to the hospital, I will admit that was totally my fault. When I went to see him the nurse noticed my whole body was burning up but yet I was freezing cold... I was shivering and the nurse was great. Then Dr. Brett came in and took a look and said oh no you have an infection that sucks, gave me meds and pushed me out of there as fast as he could. He wasn't kind, he didn't ask how I was doing, he was caring at all. After going to a different doctor and getting better medication I finally recovered, that took around a month. After the pain had subsided I noticed other things were wrong... my jaw was clicking and still is today in so much pain, and half of my face is numb. Now I know that cutting the nerve is a possibility but all my friends got their teeth removed no problem, and I had all these problems and took me a month and a bit to recover and to this day I am still in pain. I would NEVER reccomend anyone going to him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Wonderful doctor , staff , highly recommended :) and also everyone was very caring and compatent.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Lower teeth extracted/ Just as smooth as a caribbean cruise

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Habijanac did my lower jaw surgery in 2009, and has continued to be a great source of information long after. If I have any concerns I call the office and they still will have me in for a follow up even almost a decade later. I had minimal pain after the procedure because of the great nurses and their advice. My profile is completely different, and my bite is so much better. I no longer have jaw pain or TMJ issues, and although it was expensive I still think it was completely worth it. I recommend Dr. Habijanac heartily to anyone who needs corrective jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Very helpful and knowledge. Made us feel comfortable. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

They made comfort and treat you like family and very caring and health staff

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Unfortunately they don't give you a star system for rating honesty and/or complete disclosure of possible outcomes. I had been referred to Dr. Habijanic by my new dentist Dr. Crystal Cobb. In her professional opinion if I did not get a root planing and scaling done I would lose my teeth within 5-6 years due to my gums having receded. After waiting 8 months for my appointment I had the root planing and scaling done. After 5 hours and numerous needles (11 or 12) the procedure was done. I was told to expect soreness and swelling and that it could take up to 3 months for everything to tighten up again. I cannot even describe the pain I was in, it was the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced and it was not for a day or two it was acute pain for a month. I couldn't eat, I had to use a straw for everything, not only was I in pain but ALL my upper teeth were so loose they were wiggling at the slightest touch. I was slathering my gums with Orajel 7 to 8 times a day. I went back to their office where this time Dr. Tara Habijanic saw me. She quickly glanced inside my mouth, said there was really nothing they could do and told her assistant to put some desensitizing gel on my teeth and that was that. No concern, no other advice, no offering of any solutions, just " there is nothing else we can do). I was dismissed with a "good luck". I called my dentist Dr Cobb and asked if she could see me. Not only did she charge me for her 60 second consultation but her recommendation was to see a specialist to have all my teeth extracted and get a denture, the specialist just so happens to be her husband. She also quoted me 6,000 per tooth for implants ( she me told me that price with a straight face). So here is my issue with the whole thing. Not only was Dr. Habijanic NOT COMPLETELY honest with me about the outcome, neither was his staff. Both Dr. Habijanic and Dr. Crystal Cobb were very quick to tell me that I needed to get this expensive procedure done or else I would more than likely lose my teeth within 5-6 years, NO ONE, NOT ONE OF THEM told me that by doing this procedure I might lose my teeth within a month or two, nor did they tell me to stop using Orajel 7-8 times a day as it toxic and can affect your liver, but that's okay because that's not their responsibility right??? After getting no help from Dr. Habijanic or Dr. Cobb I found a wonderful dentist who worked really hard to try and save my teeth but unfortunately they were just too loose and painful. As I write this I have had my 4 front teeth extracted and have 2 implants with a bridge of 4 artificial teeth. I go In February for the second stage of extracting the right side of upper teeth 2 more implants with a bridge. Am I happy, no I'm so furious with Habijanic. I never ever would have done the root planing and scaling had I had a completely honest forthright explanation of what the possibilities of the outcome could be not just the version that they tell you so you'll go ahead and get an 1800.00-2,000 dollar procedure done that may or may not be beneficial to the patient. It's wrong and it borders on fraudulent recommendations. By the way my new dentist has done my implants for 2,400. That's 2 implants and a 4 tooth bridge, and Dr. Cobb quoted me 6,000 per tooth, 3,000 for her fees and 3000 for lab fees. Be aware, shop around and get a second opinion before going ahead with any procedure that could potentially make your situation worse and more costly for nothing. Would I refer Habijanic...NO

Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Habijanac did a terrible jaw surgery. After 10 years I still haven't completely recover with pain in my jaw, tense muscles and loss in sensation in the whole chin. He was misleading in the information he gave me before surgery. I absolutely believe he should not be doing Jaw surgeries

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

This is the second time that I've been there and I have to say it's so quality work

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Brett Habijanic & his staff are very professional, and were very understanding and patient with our daughter who was extremely anxious about her wisdom teeth surgery. We had a very positive experience and would highly recommend Dr. Habijanic! Thanks so much for taking great care of our daughter!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016