Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Lilley

As stated earlier, do not go to see this person if you are involved in any sort of insurance situation. I was sent to him for an "evaluation." I have never been subjected to such intimidating and rude questioning in my life. A true gentleman in the worst sense of the word.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He's clearly senile, I only saw him once and luckily able to see a competent doctor after.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I never got the sense he was on my side, that and his frequent naps. His inability to do paperwork didn't help the situation.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

As others have said do not see Dr. Lilley for any occupation or insurance reasons, he starts with the assumption you're guilty and then twists your words to try and prove it. Luckily I was able to see an impartial psychiatrist who fully rejected Dr. Lilley's assessment, but save yourself the trouble and avoid him like the plague.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lilley since the fall of 2012. I find him to be intelligent, articulate & knowledgeable. In aour pharmaceutical driven world, Dr. Lilley has been very thorough in exploring my medication history before giving prescriptions and very detailed in explaining what appropriate drug might fit my needs as well as their possible side effects & interactions with other dugs. I appreciate his guidance and support as my journey continues...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Doesn't listen to his patients. Spends the time talking about himself or old stories about medications. Seems to have enough knowledge but is not able to understand what you tell him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My advice is do not see him if it is occupation or insurance related.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Arrogant, dismissive and desperate to be paid. Very difficult man to deal with. I've heard nothing but bad things from others who've had to see him. Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Lilley appears to be a very knowledgeable and compassionate clinician.My first experience with a mental health professional (DR. L) has been positive.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

worse mental health dr I have been to in my entire life. I have been going through on going injuries from a MVA. I went there to seek mental help, Dr Kennith Lilley, was Hard of Hearing, so tries to make you speak up, he was was contradicting in the fact of offering help, then asked me would I like help... NO kidding. thats why im Here in the first place. He was digging to see if there were other problems, he doesnt keep on topic.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010