Ratings for Dr. Daniel Flanders

Waited over an hour to have a student show up to get started - that after the student has been in the hallway for half an hour waiting for the doctor too. No offense to the student, but after waiting I want to see the real guy. He might be great, but he clearly doesn't know how to run a clinic. Or he simply considers that "patients" should feel so "lucky"to have an appointment that he can make them wait forever without informing them he's running late (or getting his staff to do it). With 2 young kids tired and hungry, not knowing when he was coming, we just left. I don't care if he's running late, just inform people. Also, clinic is a crowded disorganized zoo, staff is kept in the dark as to what is going on. As I said he might be knowledgeable, but I'll take a doctor that respects his patients over him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Excellent doctor! My son has autism, and does not always respond positively to every medical professional. Dr. Flanders read him very well and approaches him in a very calm and gentle manner that my son responded positively to. Dr. Flanders is a sharp Paediatrician who actually cares about kids.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Flanders publicly ridiculed vaccine injuries. As someone who has suffered a vaccine injury, I am appalled at the total disrespect that he displays. This type of behaviour demonstrates to me that he has no regard for true patient care, and he has zero empathy. He wouldn't know a vaccine reaction if it smacked him in the face!

Submitted November 27, 2015

Our 3 children love Dr. Flanders. We do too. He's caring, smart, and always spends the time. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Great doctor, Great office. Dr Flanders is such a great doctor. He makes us feel comfortable to ask any question and takes time to answer them all. He is very knowledgeable. He is very thorough in a relaxed way. My children love seeing him. We are very happy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Kindercare has changed. Dr flanders seems to care about his practice growing instead of cultivating his patients. Quite sad. Office staff need a shake as well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Office is terrible. They only work by email and if other doctors trying to send referral they cannot do so. A parent still wants to speak to somebody and having an office that has no human contact when calling re: concerns or booking appts this is terrible. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

If you want a smart, caring compassionate doctor who always has time to answer your questions Dr. Flanders is the doctor you are looking for. We switched to him a few years ago and we could not be happier with our decision.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Nice doc but poorly run office. Too busy. No where to sit. Staff are rude at times. Parking is difficult.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I am very disappointed with what has happened at Kindercare - way too many patients and the staff are impolite and always irritated. Won't even accommodate our schedule. Always stressed and overwhelmed. Patient care has diminished. Too bad as we like dr Flanders

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015