Ratings for Dr. Daniel Flanders

I recommwnd Dr. Daniel and Ms. Saqina. they are helpful and they care about my son

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

This doctor looks down on myself and my child, therefore he avoid any genuine exchange. I am not fazed have learned never to express your feelings and personal information at any cost because it comes back to bite you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Great doctor. So caring and delightful with children.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I asw Dr Flander on the news. He is my kids Doctor! He is really good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Kindercare Pediatrics is mainly Sick Kids Doctors with excellent reputations. It is reassuring going to a clinic knowing that my children will get really high quality care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My son has been seeing Dr. Flanders for 7 years for his weight. It's an ongoing struggle to keep him healthy, but Dr. Flanders keeps him motivated to keep working at it. He was once morbidly obese and a couch potato. Now he's just mildly overweight and playing high school football. Dr. Flanders says we have ourselves to thank for this, but we would have never gotten here without him. Thank you Dr. Flanders

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

We saw Dr. Flanders for my child's chronic condition, which four (FOUR!) other doctors did not help us with. He offered excellent advice, explained things in detail, gave us a plan of action, and was wonderful with my child. I only wish I had seen him sooner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Flanders does not listen to parents concerns, he is obnoxious and I don't feel he cares about my child.

Submitted February 5, 2017

I was very worried about my son's anxiety problem. Dr. Flanders recommended a school assessment. Turns out he has a learning disability. The school accommodations helped him so much and his anxiety is much better too. Thanl you Dr. F

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Flanders is great doctr. He helped with fever and bad ear infection. Wife is very happy with care by Dr. F.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016