You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nguyen T. Tran

Dr. Tran helped me a lot after my fall. He performed many adjustments and I had some acupuncture treatment as well. He and his outstanding staff got me on my way to a healthier life by aiding me in my personalized workout.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Great doctor! He knows so much and will always try to help you without making you take medicine. The physical therapy takes dedication but it is definitely effective. He works with quite a few methods so when I talk to him, I feel like he can treat anything. The phone number that I have for his office is different from the one above: 703-573-4773

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I am an athlete who plays rugby. I have had many physical problesm that Dr. Tran is helping me with. His methods are effective and he is very easy to talk and work with. Also, they have a lot of different styles of therapy to help heal all types of issues. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Nguyen T. Tran's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "20151" to "22031". Address has been updated from "8303 Arlington Blvd #110" to "8303 Arlington Blvd". Suite has been updated from "None" to "202".

March 18, 2015