Ratings for Dr. Samer Kamal Fahim Hanna

Poor bedside manner!!! Does not take the time to explain to patients or answer any questions that may have about surgery and recovery. He is not attentive to patients pain tolerance and is disrespectful. He needs to learn how to listen to his patients, speak in a respectful manner and be attentive to his patients needs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Very pleasant doctor. Very skilled surgeon. Excellent attitude. He did my surgery and I was walking in no time. He took his time to explain things to me despite his busy clinics..I would recommend him to anyone.His post operative care including my post operative visits were excellent

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I'm Very dissapointed with the attention I received from this Dr. He Did not answer my questions. I was so much in pain and the answered I got from him was not pleasant what so ever, very rude. He humiliated me. The pain on my knee after the surgery was unbearable and he was very upset because I was there. Not kind, not pleasant, not caring at all

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Hanna is the best.. He is careful, kind and very skilled... I have met several people who have had other doctors do the same hip replacement as Dr. Hanna did for me and they did not get the same positive results I got. I just love him and the quality of work he does.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Excellent doctor, no doubt, very caring, pleasant personality, takes his time to explain problem.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I just had my knee surgery done by dr hannah and I'm so glad that I choose the right person to do this task.He is the best surgeon I ever met.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Hanna is very attentive, listens to his patients, and gives his patients the option to choose which procedure they'd like. I would highly recommend Dr. Hanna for any procedures needed. A perfect example of the kind of doctor he is: I went for a follow-up visit after surgery with him, and when I was finished, my granddaughter was able to ask about pains she has been experiencing in her knee, and without hesitation, Dr. Hanna checked her knee and gave her some professional advice. Overall, he is a very caring and kind doctor that I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

He helped us lot in treatment of my mother. I rely respect him as a very good doctor

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I haven't had my surgery yet, but I will be booking a hip replacement soon with Dr. Hanna. But I would like to say that his receptionist is very friendly and professional in every way. She is extremely busy, so of course she hasn't got time to have any long conversations, but she is sweet. Dr Hanna was very helpful and informative and patient with me, as I am afraid to get the surgery due to my risk of infection, and he is not pushing me in any way to get it done, until I am comfortable with it. I have had 2 meetings with him about this, and now I will be making an appointment with Dr. Hanna, to have it done, because it has deteriorated badly since my last visit. I wanted to say something positive here because some of the comments I read about bed side manner and his receptionist are just not true.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Hanna performed a open reduction internal fixation operation to repair my tibia plateau fracture. Did an excellent job! 11 months later he did my hardware removal. I am 110% happy with the outcome. He & his staff were very patient & understanding. I would definently recommend Dr. Hanna.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013