Ratings for Dr. Sippora Lehrhaupt

This is the best primary care practice I have ever come across. Sippora is the one I see and she is patient, understanding, kind, and never rushes the appointment. She has helped me in many ways both by helping me become more healthy and working with me on my issues with anxiety and depression.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

During my appointment with her, she was abrupt and in a hurry.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Most incredible PCP I have come across by far. Kind, compassionate, thorough, answers all questions in an understandable way, always follows up on her patients. She is also very knowledgable and great for women's health and endocrine issues. Would recommend her to anyone :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. L for many years now. She listens to all of your concerns and always errors on the side of caution. She's the best!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Great personality - very talkative - very hands on. Smart. Thorough. Best at this practice location.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I have tried so many things before to help with weight loss, but I have always gained the weight back. Mrs. Lehrhaupt's approach made things simple, manageable, and attainable. She provided constant support and I have lost 80 lbs so far

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

She is great. Have answer for any question given. She is a good listener and very helpful. I recomend Dr. Sippora she has being my family doctor since 2008.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Great doctor. She was very helpful. I think the best doctor I have ever been too.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Lehrhaupt was very nice, compassionate, and most importantly, knowledgable. I look forward to continued visits with her at this practice.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Great practitioner and with a wonderful personality. A keeper. In fact, I liked the entire office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011