Ratings for Dr. Paul Engleman

I don't know what to say about this doctor other than he is always late and never looks like he is happy doing his job, ever.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

When saw Dr. Engleman the first time, transitioning from the Reynold's hospital, it was an excellent experience!. He asked me about my personal life, if I had any questions about my health etc. He was very knowlegeable! The staff was a staff haha They were attentive but it was very difficult finding time in my schedule to have in appt and they weren't very helpful fitting it aroun my schedule. Other than that, the exsperience was great!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

After many misdiognoses, I received a letter in the mail stating that Dr. Engleman will no longer be seeing me as his patient. I was so appalled! Not only did my insurance waste their money on the countless visits where I was misdiagnosed, but I really think that his staff had something to do with it. I tried to explain a health concern with a female receptionist who clearly hadn't taken a Medical Terminology class before; and I was spoken to as if I was the worthless one! Please take caution before choosing his practice because there are many other people on other sites that complain of the same problems. Good luck!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

very nice doctor . he is caring and helpful....Will definately use him again..

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

The doctor is nice, but the staff is quite rude. Getting an appointment when I am ill is a big problem .. I get referred to the ER every time, even when I explain that it's not urgent and I can wait a week. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I think the staff others are referring to include the doctor's wife. She works in the office...nice but a little obnoxious. My husband visited this doctor a couple of times and really seemed to like him. I can offer my input because I was able to go with my husband during his appointments. During one appointment, the doctor spoke to both of us in his office. He's really nice and very knowledgeable. We no longer live in OK so my husband doesn't go to him anymore. I would hate to see the doctor receive so many bad reviews because of his wife and staff. Maybe some of you could let him know what's going on and how uncomfortable you feel with the staff. I'm sure that he wouldn't fire his own wife, but maybe he could talk to her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Never again! I've never been treated so horribly by the people in a Dr. office. The doctor is a nice enough guy but the women in the front are just awful!! One of them seems to think that she is the doctor!! Awful!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

I was very ill and called Dr. Engleman's office. They made me wait 6 days for an appointment!! They wouldn't even call in any medication. I was throwing up! I am an established patient and had no reason to have to wait for a week to be seen. I've never seen a doctor make a sick person wait that long!! Now that I've spoken to friends about this I find that he's treated others the same way. I really love love love him as a doctor but I just can't get past the rude staff and the waiting time for a serious illness.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

My family and I have never left Dr Engelman's office dissatisfied with the care we receive. Scheduling appts is easy and his staff is quit pleasant. We are THANKFUL Dr Engelman came to Lawton!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I like him & he's a good doctor for me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010