Ratings for Dr. Geoff Williams

This doctor gives off a friendly demeanour, however, he will drop you like you a chump change when he is faced with serious health issues and turns it back on patients and gives up on them. However he went about winning an award recently because its mind blowing that a doctor you out your full trust in can't you down so poorly and hurt you so bad at such a chaotic and scary time in ones life. A previous post was posted and that was deleted before his reward, funny how posts about how 'hot' he is remains on here... he's a doctor, I don't give to darks about his looks, it's his work capabilities and mannerism and care for his patients that stand out in my eyes. And he let me down, and my entire family. He carries way too much pride and should be hanging his head low after what he has done... I'm sure this post will me deleted too. As he very high on himself and wouldn't want his image faulted. Award = hilarious. He failed his patient and the medical system.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have been facing constipation issues since an year and looking for a doctor. How could I contact this doctor?

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

When I had an unexpected reaction to a procedure, for the next time I had it done he investigated as to the cause. He was committed to finding a solution for my reaction. I was amazed at how he was not content to ignore the issue and just hope the same thing didn't happen a second time.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

One of the best doctor's I had for my condition since the 90s. Thanks Geoff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

i have a condition that someone in my demographic very rarely gets. my family doctor wanted to put me on anxiety meds but i pushed for a GI. Geoff was thorough with tests and figured out what it was pretty quickly. He bedside manner is really great, he makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Excellent bed side manner, thanks Doctor! Helped me with my throat issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

We live in Ottawa and so appreciate Dr Williams helping our sister. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Thank you so much for being open to our family concerns about our sister #4 your approachability and willingness to assist as been invaluable, thank you!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

A truly personable and caring doctor that put a dear friend's concerns at ease - if only more doctors could be like him. Thank you Dr. Williams !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Williams went above and beyond for our sister who is very sick. He stepped up. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful and caring person! Thank you Dr. Williams!!

Dr. Geoff Williams's Credentials