Ratings for Dr. Geoff Williams

One of the best doctor's I had for my condition since the 90s. Thanks Geoff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

i have a condition that someone in my demographic very rarely gets. my family doctor wanted to put me on anxiety meds but i pushed for a GI. Geoff was thorough with tests and figured out what it was pretty quickly. He bedside manner is really great, he makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Excellent bed side manner, thanks Doctor! Helped me with my throat issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

We live in Ottawa and so appreciate Dr Williams helping our sister. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Thank you so much for being open to our family concerns about our sister #4 your approachability and willingness to assist as been invaluable, thank you!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

A truly personable and caring doctor that put a dear friend's concerns at ease - if only more doctors could be like him. Thank you Dr. Williams !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Williams went above and beyond for our sister who is very sick. He stepped up. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful and caring person! Thank you Dr. Williams!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

One of the nicest doctors around. He never rushed you and would talked through any and all concerns you had. Very open and honest and makes sure you understand everything he is telling you. All around nice guy and his staff had nothing but nice things to say about him and working with him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

A great doctor!! He is really helpful and caring and listens to everything you need to say.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I found Dr. Williams to be a wonderfully, caring and helpful doctor. He was so accessable and saw me on short short notice. I cannot say enough about his amazing manners!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012