You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Geoff Williams

One of the best doctor's I had for my condition since the 90s. Thanks Geoff.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

i have a condition that someone in my demographic very rarely gets. my family doctor wanted to put me on anxiety meds but i pushed for a GI. Geoff was thorough with tests and figured out what it was pretty quickly. He bedside manner is really great, he makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Excellent bed side manner, thanks Doctor! Helped me with my throat issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Williams went above and beyond for our sister who is very sick. He stepped up. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful and caring person! Thank you Dr. Williams!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

One of the nicest doctors around. He never rushed you and would talked through any and all concerns you had. Very open and honest and makes sure you understand everything he is telling you. All around nice guy and his staff had nothing but nice things to say about him and working with him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

A great doctor!! He is really helpful and caring and listens to everything you need to say.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Geoff Williams's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctor's I had for my condition since the 90s. Thanks Geoff. "

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have a condition that someone in my demographic very rarely gets. my family doctor wanted to put me on anxiety meds but i pushed for a GI. Geoff was thorough ..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bed side manner, thanks Doctor! Helped me with my throat issues. "

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We live in Ottawa and so appreciate Dr Williams helping our sister. Thank you so much!! "

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you so much for being open to our family concerns about our sister #4 your approachability and willingness to assist as been invaluable, thank you!"

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A truly personable and caring doctor that put a dear friend's concerns at ease - if only more doctors could be like him. Thank you Dr. Williams ! "

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Williams went above and beyond for our sister who is very sick. He stepped up. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful and caring person! Th..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the nicest doctors around. He never rushed you and would talked through any and all concerns you had. Very open and honest and makes sure you understand ..."

March 24, 2015