Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Stadtmauer

I have been through many allergists (6 hacks) to finally meet the best one. Dr. Gary Stadtmauer is by far the best allergist I have ever dealt with. I had severe hives for years and he helped me get off of steroids and apply for Xolair. I am currently living a steroid-free life with no hives thanks to Dr. Stadtmauer. He and his staff has always provided with me with the best customer/patient service. I personally highly recommend Dr. Stadtmauer if you want results!! Remember.. Allergies are sometimes a mystery (especially my chronic idiopathic urticaria - Google it and see the horror I've dealt with) and you should always be patient with the Doctor who is only trying to help you.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I will never go to this doctor again. I went to see him regarding allergies.My first impression of him was that he was quite knowledgeable about his field. He recommended that I be tested for several conditions.He scribbled the names of a variety of tests I should take on his prescription pad. When I took his scribbled prescription sheet to the lab, we realized it was unsigned & also illegible. I broke into terrible frightening hives the following day & left messages with his staff on 2 consecutive days. No one bothered to call me back. Being a good doctor isn't just about knowing all the medical mumbo jumbo, it's about heart which this physician seriously lacks.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Not a huge fan of this doctor. Felt rushed and felt like he didn't really answer any of my questions. He is a nice guy though.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Gary J. Stadtmauer's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1989)