Ratings for Dr. Rina Daskalopoulos

I just got rina as a family dr not to long ago she is amazing doesnt tip toe around anything. She is awesome glad i made the switch to her

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Daskalopoulos is very intelligent and up to date. She has always treated me with courtesy and kindness. I have multiple health problems and she keeps me healthy. I'm very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Horrible dr I went to see her I was 120 pounds I was pregnant with my daughter I saw her to the end basically I was 197 at the end I told her I didn't feel right I was dissy swollen etc she just said my blood pressure was a little high I ended up going to the hospital and they put me on a stress test dr hameed came in and said I needed to deliver within 24 hours and than dr daskalopoulos comes in all clueless and said I can't deliver at Cobourg dr hameed writes a note so I bring it to Belleville and the dr there this was on a Wednesday said he would deliver me the following Monday when he worked told me to go home that Sunday I was brought to Cobourg than rushed by ambulance to Belleville hospital and was sedated and delivered my dr she and I almost died I was diagnosed with severe hellp syndrome after in 4 days I lost all the weight I had gained clueless Dr could have killed me due to her lack of knowledge all the signs were there !!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Daskalapoulos' personality is unpredictable. She will be respectful on one visit and then patronizing and belittling on the next. You never know which personality will emerge, and regardless of how polite you are, as a patient, it will have no effect on how she treats you. As others have mentioned, she has an unwillingness, verging on paranoia when it comes to making referrals to specialists. She is difficult to schedule an appointment with, and you have to word your answers very carefully because she gets defensive. My best advice would be to bring and take notes in her presence. Read the notes back to her to make sure you are both clear on what she has said. (She changes her story on subsequent visits). She's what my Grandma would call, "an odd duck." The secretaries are professional and serious. They can sound on edge, but it's understandable. Try not to get too stressed when you have to see this doctor. It will be a trying day, but it's not personal. She's like this with everyone. When you have a serious problem, go to NHH Emergency. She will be of little to no help.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Rina Daskalopoulos, is a great doctor. She is young and fresh and may still be perfecting her bedside manner ~ she has been great to my family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Terrible. That is all I can say without being cruel.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

The worst doctor I have had the displeasure of knowing. Terrible bed side manner, not knowledgeable, only treats symptoms and does want or care to find out the cause. Refuses to do referrals, unless you persist, and it's always with a snobby attitude. Very displeased.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Where do I begin to describe Dr. Daskalopolus? well lets see... she informed my father of a irregularity in his colon proceeded to tell him it could be cancerous ( colon canccer runs in our family) when my father asked for further investigation she said not to worry and refused to reffer him to another doctor. For myself, I asked to be reffered to see my dermatologist whom I had seen prior to becoming Daskalopolus' patient and she refused to refer me. Also to make an appointment is a pain in the butt since you can "only" call monday mornings, and you can't book a few weeks ahead. And majority of the time she isn't in ... I find her RN and nurse practitioner better at care for patients. aand more knowledgable than she is... I woiuld gladly switch family doctors if there was another one taking new patients, and definately wouldn't reccomend her as her bedside mannor is arrogant, rude and she talks down to you..

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I found her arrogant, not helpful, not friendly or professional.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

She has gotten better over time as she has adjusted to a small town. She has been very caring and thorough when seeing my family

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013