Ratings for Dr. Ari Baratz

We've had a wonderful experience at Create and with Dr. Baratz. We had a diagnosis in the first two visits and a pregnancy in just over a year. He and the staff are caring and compassionate and made a very difficult time in our lives a tolerable one. With humour and sincere support and well wishes, he and the staff at Create made us feel at home there. We have just 'graduated' again with our second pregnancy!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

We are so Thankful for Dr. Baratz and the staff at Create. We came to him after multiple miscarriages and little answers from my OB. He took the time to listen and asses our situation. He repaired scar tissue within my uterus and within months thankfully we are pregnant! It was the time and care he took with us to truly find our what was wrong and without that we may not be 14 weeks pregnant to date!! I would. Highly recommend him and all the staff that helped along the way! What a create clinic!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

We are currently 30 weeks pregnant, thanks to Dr. Baratz and all the wonderful staff at Create Fertility! Dr. Baratz was able to diagnosis a thyroid condition that my GP missed and that my Naturopath was unable to help me manage, and this condition may have been the reason for my recurrent miscarriages. He is extremely thorough, up to date on all the latest research and very personable. Because of Dr. Baratz and the Create staff, the IVF process was not as scary as it could have been. Thank goodness for Create, we couldn't be happier :)

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

My husband and I are so blessed to have stumbled apoun Dr. Baratz at Create Fertility Clininc! After tree years with no success, Dr. Baratz walked us through the IVF process with such kindness, compassion and education. Not once did he make us feel pressured, not even after our first transfer being unsuccessful he gave us options, so we went ahead and tried again immediately (best decision). After all, he helped us have the family we always wanted! P.S. Dr. Baratz's picture has a special spot in my daughter's baby book :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

- [ ] I have been a patient of doctor Baratz since 2016..... he’s been an amazing doctor since the beginning .... I cannot thank him and his team of staffs enough. (especially Lorissa the ultrasound tech).. Both Dr Baratz and Lorissa are knowledgeable and I always feel confident and assurance after meeting with them. They treat their patients with respect and full of compassions. His reception Hayat is also helpful and friendly. Because of them , I’m now blessed with a beautiful 18 month old baby boy (not a baby anymore) .. I’m now back to doctor Baratz to try for my ivf baby #2.... I have faith in him to make my dream come true once again !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I came to Dr. Baratz while experiencing my second miscarriage. The clinic was wonderfully efficient and the ultrasound technicians were sensitive to the situation. I am now graduating from his care at just over 12 weeks pregnant. He is a caring and knowledgeable doctor and going to the clinic was a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

We just “graduated” from Dr. Baratz’s care, and we feel so grateful for everything he has done for us! After 2 years of trying to get pregnant, including 4 failed IUI attempts, we were beginning to feel hopeless. We decided to switch to Dr. Baratz, and we definitely made the right call! We are now 12.5 weeks pregnant from success on our first IVF transfer! We initially started at Create with a different doctor, and we had a vastly different experience once we switched over to Dr. Baratz. He’s the first one to arrive at the clinic in the morning, and he succeeds in being efficient without sacrificing human connection. Dr. Baratz’s passion for his field inspires total and unwavering confidence in his patients, and his kind bedside manner is the cherry on top. He treated us not just as patients but as people. My husband and I could not recommend Dr. Baratz enough. He is a truly gifted doctor and we consider ourselves so lucky to have him in our corner!

Submitted September 14, 2019

Moved to Create and Dr. Baratz after my previous clinic had no alternatives for my thin lining. Dr. Baratz had 7 options for me and the first one worked (he figured out there was an actual issue in my uterus that the previous clinic ignored. A hysteroscopy and it was fixed). He then had a lot of different protocols to try and was up on the later research. I was very confident in his care. Ultimately we were successful after the previous clinic gave us little hope. I recommend him to everyone. So much experience and this means he has seen everything, can provide great tailored protocols. He is not into cookie cutter options. You are an individual patient. Big thanks to him for his help building our family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Going through fertility treatments is challenging but having Dr. Baratz guiding us made it much easier. He is by far the Doctor you want for fertility. Kind and patient. Explains every step in detail. We had a successful IVF on the first try! We couldn’t be more thankful to Dr. Baratz and his staff or say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Everyone at Create fertility (nurses, receptionists, bloodwork/ultrasound staff) is INCREDIBLE! They sincerely try to make the difficult/emotional experience as easy as possible. We had two back to back miscarriages and were extremely worried! Dr. Baratz took the time to explain what could have been wrong and gave my wife medication to improve viability. We had weekly appointments and face time with the doctor to make sure everything was progressing well. When my wife was spotting, he saw us right away and eased our concerns after the ultrasound. He sincerely cares for the well being of his patients and babies. 100% recommend to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Ari Baratz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ari Baratz has been dedicated to women’s health and reproductive medicine for over 15 years. He is one of a select few physicians in Canada with the accreditation and the advanced level of training required for the care of people dealing with infertility and recurrent miscarriages. Dr. Baratz attended McGill University for his Bachelor of Science in Anatomy & Cell Biology (BSc) and the University of Western Ontario for his Medical Degree (MD) where he was recognized with distinction and for outstanding performance in obstetrics & gynecology. After completing his Obstetrics & Gynecology residency at the University of Toronto (FRCSC), Dr. Baratz was designated by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada with a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (REI) at the University of Toronto. Upon joining CReATe, Dr. Baratz assumed a faculty position in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Toronto. Dr. Baratz has played an integral role in the Department of Gynecology at the New Women’s College Hospital, University of Toronto. He is a leader in Ambulatory Gynecology and Surgical education and has mentored many students, residents, and fellows in reproductive medicine. Through CReATe, Women’s College Hospital and the University of Toronto, Dr. Baratz continues his research in medical education and several aspects of clinical infertility and reproductive endocrinology. Focused on providing ‘patient-centred’ fertility care, Dr. Baratz’s clinical interests include providing all forms of assisted reproductive technologies, and reproductive endoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery. A compassionate practitioner and dedicated researcher, Dr. Baratz has presented his research at several national and international forums. Dr. Baratz has a special interest in Reproductive Telemedicine (Ontario Telemedicine Network). He has provided consultations on matters of infertility and reproductive medicine for patients though out Ontario, across Canada and internationally. Dr. Baratz is an active member of the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario, the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, the Society of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Canada, the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, the Canadian Fertility & Andrology Society, and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Baratz is an Executive Board member for Women’s College Hospital, Medical Staff Association, the Women’s College Hospital Alternate Funding Plan, and the Ontario Medical Association Reproductive Biology Section.

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1996)

AARP