You may also like

Rate Dr. Ryan Cain

Dr. Ryan Cain's Ratings

My daughter and myself drove from Golden, each having an appointment with the one we were told was so great. Each of us had separate appts. with separate issues. He took us both in at the same time, and tried to talk to each at the same time about our problems. Mine being a Brain Tumour, my daughter her throat. I found this to be very unprofessional, not to mention unnaceptable. Neither one got any straight answers from him. He said he had Never heard of Infared Heat, how I treat my Acoustic Neuroma tumour I have had for 4 years. I said you must be joking right? He said no. We found him to be very flamboyant, and not taking either of us serious.
We had left Dr. Jewett as we had heard he was good. It was a wasted trip from Golden, never would I ever wish to see him again. Very unacceptable to see two patients at the same time, likely collecting monies for our two appts. Not impressed. That guy needs to get a grip.....Maybe he had time to waste, we didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I live in Alberta and travelled 4 hours to see this guy on recommendation from my GP. His reputation extends this far. Great with my kids , best I have ever seen. Surgery went great. Guy is a star - from someone in the business

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr Cain is competent, punctual, and actively engaged with his patients. He gets top marks from me, a difficult person to impress. He saved my life, when other doctors were content to write me off as terminal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Cain for the first time yesterday for my sinuses. He talks a little fast and is a bit quick to get you out the door even after waiting an hour to see him. I hope that he takes his time if I should need surgery. Will comment on that afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Cain is an amazing dr .. to bad theres only 1 : 100 like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Theres no way your daughters tongue was cut half off and was hanging out of her mouth....your ridiculous, a slanderer and obviously a bad parent if you went home with a child in that type of pain and injury. Oh wait it didnt happen like that did it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][372101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Our son had to get tubes placed in his ears when he was 2. Dr. Cain and the hospital staff were amazing with our son. I think it was harder on me than it was for my son. Dr. Cain explained the procedure to us and talked to us post surgery as well. We see him every few months to check the tubes and each time we are never rushed and he always addresses our concerns. Our experience with Dr. Cain has been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I had the opposite experience for the same operation. A tonsilectomy on my 5 year old child. Dr. Cain explained everything clearly and answered all our questions. He was very professional and did a good job. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

This doctors name is actually Cain and did my daughters tonsilectomy as well as adnoids when she came out noticed some white tissue hanging out of her mouth it was the whole left side of her tongue..she was 8 years old he said oh well the mouth is the quickest to heal and sent us home!!!! Her toungue was the worst part of the pain and healing taking weeks!!! Was horrid

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372098].votes_count ]]