Dr. Mohamed Soliman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Soliman

I've been seeing Dr. Soliman for my dental implant. He is the most caring , gentle and knowledgeable dentist. I was terrified to have this procdure done and he put me at ease right away. All my appointments have been easy since then. All the staff at the Dentix Clinic have been great.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr Soliman has wonderful patient communication skills and excellent surgical technique! He has helped me to overcome my fear of dental procedures with excellent compassionate care!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Soliman for the last 2 years, after I had been to a few others. He installed my crowns after I had my first dental implants done by a periodontist. Because I was so pleased with his work, I got him to do my other implants + crowns. I did not know what to expect but I soon realized that I had finally found the dentist I had been searching. He possesses excellent work ethics and cares for his patients. I have no other words than describe Dr. Soliman as the most ethical, outstanding, enthusiastic, fantastic dentist I have ever had. Knowledgeable, professional and honest, I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist. He is by far the BEST of all. His staff is very friendly, extremely helpful and provides an excellent service. I wish I had known of the office earlier as I could not be any happier with the experience I have had. Thank you Dr. Soliman, and thank you to all for providing an impeccable service.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

5 stars! I was getting my top 2 wisdom teeth removed. The procedure went very smooth. Dr. Soliman and his assistant were very gentle and it was all over very quick. I will definitely be going back to him to get my bottom 2 wisdom teeth removed. I left feeling satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr Soliman is very skilfull reassuring and highly skilled.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr Soliman was amazing!!!! He removed my wisdom teeth (3) in 20 minutes. He was super personable, his assistant was wonderful, and the fear of having these teeth removed was proved illigitamate. He talked me through the freezing and did all 3 teeth in the time that I thought the freezing was happening. The only thing that I wished to happen was to be able to talk to him more during the apt! But maybe that was just me on nitrous gas, haha! All in all, great experience and I switched my husband and two sons to his care. Couldn't say more wonderful things about him. Thank you Dr Soliman!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Excellent in every way! Dr. Soliman is always looking out for my family and I's health. He is very smart and he knows what he is doing very well! I am always satisfied with his work. He has an excellent staff! I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a painless, smart, dentist who knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Soliman is phenomenal. His insight and tender loving care are magnificent and his aptitudes and skills provide treatment with nearly no pain. His office is best in class, brilliant, merry and impeccable. If you are ever thinking about getting any dental work he is an absolute necessity see!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Good advise provided on preventing tooth grinding from getting worse.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr. Soliman is an awesome dentist. He removed my four wisdom teeth. It was painless & I didn't have any problems. Everyone at his office was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He is a great Dentist who really listens to your concerns. Really nice and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Mohamed Soliman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohamed Soliman practices a full scope of general and surgical procedures specializing in the use of intravenous (IV) sedation. From wisdom teeth extractions to dental implants, crowns and bridges, Dr. Soliman has extensive knowledge and experience to meet anyone’s needs. Dr. Soliman has been in the dental field for many years. He has completed his dentistry degree twice, first in Egypt and then again in Canada. He graduated from the University of Toronto at the top of his class with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery.

• English