Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Soliman

Dr. Soliman is an expert in his job. I did major dental work . Dr. Soliman and his team did an excellent job.I barely felt the pain. The procedure went smooth , no complications. I highly recommend Dr.Soliman. I referred all my family and friends to him. Finally, I found the dentist that knows what he is doing. Thanks Dr.Soliman for the amazing job you did.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I just recently had my wisdom teeth removed all 4 by Dr. Soliman and it was my first huge dental appointment but it was over very quickly and very professionally. I was a little nervous at first but after talking with him about what was going to happen it was no worries. He is very professional!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Soliman. It was the first major dental procedure I had ever had and it went about as smooth as possible. The extractions were painless and was over before I had even realized it had started. Dr. Soliman and his staff were completely professional throughout the entire procedure. Highly recommended for any wisdom teeth extractions.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had two wisdom teeth removed today by Dr. Mohamed Soliman and it was a really great experience! He was very friendly as well as all the staff at Alpha Dental. They made me very comfortable and were sure to make the experience painless. They listened to me when I felt uncomrfortable and made sure to go slow. I was very impressesed and pleasantly surprised with how quickly the appointment went. I was in and out within 30 minutes. The extraction of my teeth went quickly and painless, and I look forward to removing the rest of my teeth with Dr. Soliman and the rest of the team in the future. I highly recommend coming to Alpha Dental if you want your wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Chipped my front tooth a few weeks ago. Donna at the front got me right in to have Dr Soliman fix my front tooth. I am currently in invisalign trays so Dr Soliman had to make sure that the filling had the same shape so my trays would fit. He did the filling without any freezing... I hate freezing. When finished the filling looked better then my previous filling that was done ages ago and was painless. Would highly recommend Dr Soliman and his staff at Dentrix Dental Care. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

The Best dentist in the city, He extracted my wisdom teeth with no pain, will definitely recommend Dr Soliman to my friends and family

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Soliman was incredible through my wisdom teeth removal process. He talked me through the pain of the needles, made sure I didn't feel any discomfort after that, and was so quick and efficient with the process that I didn't even know we were done when he said I was free to go. Thank you for your kind and patient care! There is also something to be said for the team at Alpha Dental - they're amazing!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I have been overwhelmed with how amazing this dentists office is. Before Christmas I had a dental emergency and found Dr. Soliman's office through a google search ( I thought it was a dentist that I visited in the past - although it wasn't I am beyond happy I made the call). The receptionist listened to my story, gave me advice and booked me in right away. When I first came in, Dr. Soliman and his assistant (Joanne) explained everything that needed to be done and showed me photos of my teeth and what needed to be fixed. They then talked to me about different treatment options. When I heard it would take a year or more to fix my teeth properly I was very emotional and he talked to me and was able to calm me down and made me feel confident in his ability. When I came in a few days later just to get dental impressions, Dr. Soliman saw me in the waiting room and sat down and talked to me again to make sure I had no questions and understood everything (he told me he was on his day off, and just saw me as he was grabbing something from the office and still took the time to talk to me!). I am more than half way through the treatment and have visited his office numerous times since that first visit. Every single time the receptionist (Donna) says hi, talks to me and is so knowledgeable about insurance and what will be covered and whats not. Dr. Soliman's skills and ability to talk me through to procedures to make sure I know exactly what he will be doing and what to expect after I leave makes me feel very relaxed in a normally stressful situation. I have been to a number of dentists in the past and have never felt more valued as a patient than I do at this office. Him and all the staff there are beyond amazing. I would recommend this dentist to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I had two fillings done by Dr. Soliman and it was surprisingly wonderful. I am a baby when it comes to needles but I didn't even feel a thing! Him and his lovely assistant made sure I was comfortable the whole time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth 4 of them pulled last week.I had such a positive experience . I was scared to do it.Dr.Mohamed Soliman is highly professional.I was more scared about after procedure pain,It actually went very well.I highly recommend this Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Soliman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohamed Soliman practices a full scope of general and surgical procedures specializing in the use of intravenous (IV) sedation. From wisdom teeth extractions to dental implants, crowns and bridges, Dr. Soliman has extensive knowledge and experience to meet anyone’s needs. Dr. Soliman has been in the dental field for many years. He has completed his dentistry degree twice, first in Egypt and then again in Canada. He graduated from the University of Toronto at the top of his class with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery.

• English