Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Soliman

Dr. Soliman performed an amazing job extracting all 4 of my wisdom teeth. He did it very painless and very quickly. The procedure went perfect and he made it extremely comfortable the entire time, explaining every step of the way. His assistant Joanne also took great care of me pre and post operation. I would recommend Dr. Soliman for anyone experiencing issues with their wisdom teeth!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Soliman is the BEST dentist i have met in my life.. thank you so much for pain free wisdom tooth extraction experience. I was nervous before the appointment thinking about all the pain i was going to feel during the appointment but in actual when i thought he is going to start extracting my wisdom tooth!! He said it's done.. for couple seconds I was in shock. That was my experience!! I would highly recommend Dr. Soliman to anyone who's looking for pain free and tension free dental treatment. He is very professional, polite, knowledgeable and skilled ( Best in every way).

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr.Soliman did an excellent job extracting my wisdom teeth. Thanks Dr.Soliman and his team . This is first time I have such a professional way of treatment.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Soliman for a pain free root canal! After hearing I needed a root canal, I was very anxious and concerned about the whole procedure. However, I did not experience any discomfort or pain with the needle, during the procedure or after the freezing came out. I would highly recommend Dr. Soliman to anyone who is looking for a gentle highly skilled dentist who puts his patients needs first.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Soliman is an expert in his job. I did major dental work . Dr. Soliman and his team did an excellent job.I barely felt the pain. The procedure went smooth , no complications. I highly recommend Dr.Soliman. I referred all my family and friends to him. Finally, I found the dentist that knows what he is doing. Thanks Dr.Soliman for the amazing job you did.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I just recently had my wisdom teeth removed all 4 by Dr. Soliman and it was my first huge dental appointment but it was over very quickly and very professionally. I was a little nervous at first but after talking with him about what was going to happen it was no worries. He is very professional!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Soliman. It was the first major dental procedure I had ever had and it went about as smooth as possible. The extractions were painless and was over before I had even realized it had started. Dr. Soliman and his staff were completely professional throughout the entire procedure. Highly recommended for any wisdom teeth extractions.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had two wisdom teeth removed today by Dr. Mohamed Soliman and it was a really great experience! He was very friendly as well as all the staff at Alpha Dental. They made me very comfortable and were sure to make the experience painless. They listened to me when I felt uncomrfortable and made sure to go slow. I was very impressesed and pleasantly surprised with how quickly the appointment went. I was in and out within 30 minutes. The extraction of my teeth went quickly and painless, and I look forward to removing the rest of my teeth with Dr. Soliman and the rest of the team in the future. I highly recommend coming to Alpha Dental if you want your wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Chipped my front tooth a few weeks ago. Donna at the front got me right in to have Dr Soliman fix my front tooth. I am currently in invisalign trays so Dr Soliman had to make sure that the filling had the same shape so my trays would fit. He did the filling without any freezing... I hate freezing. When finished the filling looked better then my previous filling that was done ages ago and was painless. Would highly recommend Dr Soliman and his staff at Dentrix Dental Care. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

The Best dentist in the city, He extracted my wisdom teeth with no pain, will definitely recommend Dr Soliman to my friends and family

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Mohamed Soliman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohamed Soliman practices a full scope of general and surgical procedures specializing in the use of intravenous (IV) sedation. From wisdom teeth extractions to dental implants, crowns and bridges, Dr. Soliman has extensive knowledge and experience to meet anyone’s needs. Dr. Soliman has been in the dental field for many years. He has completed his dentistry degree twice, first in Egypt and then again in Canada. He graduated from the University of Toronto at the top of his class with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery.

• English