Dr. Mohamed Soliman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Soliman

Excellent in every way! Dr. Soliman is always looking out for my family and I's health. He is very smart and he knows what he is doing very well! I am always satisfied with his work. He has an excellent staff! I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a painless, smart, dentist who knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Soliman is phenomenal. His insight and tender loving care are magnificent and his aptitudes and skills provide treatment with nearly no pain. His office is best in class, brilliant, merry and impeccable. If you are ever thinking about getting any dental work he is an absolute necessity see!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Good advise provided on preventing tooth grinding from getting worse.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr. Soliman is an awesome dentist. He removed my four wisdom teeth. It was painless & I didn't have any problems. Everyone at his office was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He is a great Dentist who really listens to your concerns. Really nice and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Soliman was very kind and gentle toward my sister, who is wheelchair bound and has a little difficulty with communication. There is a plan in motion to get her dental work completed. Dr Soliman was very patient with being sure my sister understood the upcoming plan for dental work. his assistant Maylyn also was very patient, kind and helpful in getting appointments set up. They seem like a fantastic team to work with. The front receptionist, Kirsten, called for a wheelchair accessible taxi for my sister, and was very attentive and kind. Over all we were treated very well. I cannot comment at this time on the actual dental work, because no work has been done at this point. However, Dr Soliman, and his team seem like they are going to be excellent in the care of my sister!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Soliman performed an amazing job extracting all 4 of my wisdom teeth. He did it very painless and very quickly. The procedure went perfect and he made it extremely comfortable the entire time, explaining every step of the way. His assistant Joanne also took great care of me pre and post operation. I would recommend Dr. Soliman for anyone experiencing issues with their wisdom teeth!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Soliman is the BEST dentist i have met in my life.. thank you so much for pain free wisdom tooth extraction experience. I was nervous before the appointment thinking about all the pain i was going to feel during the appointment but in actual when i thought he is going to start extracting my wisdom tooth!! He said it's done.. for couple seconds I was in shock. That was my experience!! I would highly recommend Dr. Soliman to anyone who's looking for pain free and tension free dental treatment. He is very professional, polite, knowledgeable and skilled ( Best in every way).

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr.Soliman did an excellent job extracting my wisdom teeth. Thanks Dr.Soliman and his team . This is first time I have such a professional way of treatment.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Soliman for a pain free root canal! After hearing I needed a root canal, I was very anxious and concerned about the whole procedure. However, I did not experience any discomfort or pain with the needle, during the procedure or after the freezing came out. I would highly recommend Dr. Soliman to anyone who is looking for a gentle highly skilled dentist who puts his patients needs first.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Soliman is an expert in his job. I did major dental work . Dr. Soliman and his team did an excellent job.I barely felt the pain. The procedure went smooth , no complications. I highly recommend Dr.Soliman. I referred all my family and friends to him. Finally, I found the dentist that knows what he is doing. Thanks Dr.Soliman for the amazing job you did.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Mohamed Soliman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohamed Soliman practices a full scope of general and surgical procedures specializing in the use of intravenous (IV) sedation. From wisdom teeth extractions to dental implants, crowns and bridges, Dr. Soliman has extensive knowledge and experience to meet anyone’s needs. Dr. Soliman has been in the dental field for many years. He has completed his dentistry degree twice, first in Egypt and then again in Canada. He graduated from the University of Toronto at the top of his class with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery.

• English