Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Phan

After being a patient for 2 years My medication was cut even lyrica with no alternatives but suicide. This is unethical. He does not give a s#!t

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Phan is genuinely very caring. I absolutely recommend him. He is a great listener and really looks at you as a person with feelings and concerns. He wants to help and his bedside manner is impeccable. I'll be keeping him for as long as possible! By the way, this was my first visit and I wish I would've meet him years ago!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

The office seemed so busy I must say I was concerned. Saw so many different people, none of who really seemed to identify with me or my problem. I did not want medications but that is what I got. Not really impressed, though I am sure he is a very nice person.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

After losing my pain specialist of 9 years and going through absolute hell trying to find a "REAL" doctor after seeing a few quacks. I was referred to Dr. Phan. He is by far the best specialist in this field I've encountered since the loss of previous...He is friends with my previous specialist and honored his treatment we had perfected after 9 years. Dr. Phan really cares!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Phan is without a doubt the most caring physician I have ever been acquainted with. He has treated me for three years and I can say I have absolutely zero complaints. When you go to his office you are not a number and a dollar, you are a human being with feelings. He is a great listener and desires to treat the root of the cause and not just mask the pain. If this were a scale of 0 to 10 he would receive a 15 from me! Thank you, Dr. Phan for being not only my physician but for being my friend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Very caring, a good listener and someone I would highly recommend! I feel confident in Dr. Phan knowledge and ability.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Phillip C. Phan's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Molina