Ratings for Dr. John Craig Fielding

Busy, but takes the time you need. Office staff very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I went in for a breast reduction consultation and he was very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Lack of professionalism, careless, not knowledgeable, sarcastic, treat his patients as numbers. After 2 month of wearing a cast on my pinky, I was told by the Dr I can now remove the cast, and this is when I noticed swelling and pain, went to the emergency and they noticed after doing an xtry that the bone was still in 3 pieces and did not heal at all!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had some cysts removed by Dr. Fielding. Very professional and skilled. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have had Dr fielding perform both carpal tunnel surgeries within 6 months and he was amazing Extremely kind and made a nervous wreck like me feel at ease . Both hands are perfect now , healing was quick and can't even see the scar . I highly recommend him to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I actually am surprised to read all these nasty reviews I met him a few times he's very kind and loving even with my daughter who I brouhht by he took a second out of his precious time to greet her :) although his receptionist the old white lady is one rude women she has a lot of sarcastic nasty comments for noooo bloody reason.. She thinks she's funng but really she's being a douche

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

This Doctor is very rude and dismissive. He did not make eye contact once or answer any questions I had in a helpful or kind manner. I left his office very displeased with the treatment. Also his nurse was rude, and unable to do her job correctly. I would complain to somebody with regards to what felt like unfair and predjudicial treatment, but he sits on the board of CPAS so I doubt it would do any good.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Second time I saw THIS DR. FIELDING and I have to say he is COLD ... Self absorbed. sarcastic and unfeeling. I had him several years back and he was called in to see me as a Patient due to SERIOUS complications from a surgery I had. After seeing him not so long ago I will NEVER recommend Him. I have read SOME Good posts about him but it would seem that he picks and chooses who he wants to be Kind too. I felt so belittled after I left his office I wanted to go back and give him a piece of my mind but nawwww He is so NOT worth it.. His Professionalism as a Dr./Surgeon is sorely LACKING... Disgusted with him TOTALLY Disgusted....

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Very cold and dismissive. I had brought in some antibiotics prescribed by another doctor. He took them, threw them to the side & said "you don't need those". He never gave them back to me. It's common knowledge that once antibiotics are started, they should be finished. He also told me that he would call me same day to let me know if he could refer me to another doctor. He never called & I never got my antibiotics back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Very arrogant, knows it all, provided no help. Alright, my son had a minor wound, didn’t require state of the art surgery. Still, over the course of 10 months we had follow up visits on which I insisted every 4 – 6 weeks because the wound was only getting worse. Think about all the time I had to take off from work and tax payers’ money. He kept saying that the wound will heal itself. He ignored my concerns that it is an open wound, any infection could go in. Then we saw another doctor, completely unrelated thing. She did full examination, noticed the wound, became very concerned, and referred to a specialist who said that my son need a surgery ASAP. I read some of good reviews on this doctor. Maybe. From my experience, he had zero expertise. I also feel upset about all the students who were present during our appointments. What did they learn? I do not have time or money or energy to go after him, but at least I would want to contact all his students and reverse what he taught them.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015