Ratings for Dr. John Craig Fielding

Nasty does not even come close to describing this doctor. I had surgery done and developed an infection. He was too busy to see me and wouldn't even return my calls. I ended up seeing another physician who immediately prescribed antibiotics. Dr Fielding definitely deserves his horrible, horrible secretary Leslie. She should not be allowed to work with patients. RUDE, nasty, ugly person. What a team!! Run, don't walk if you're referred to this doctor. Unbelievable!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Had gynocomastia procedure done by him because apparently has or had a good reputation in this field. Unfortunately I did not a have good outcome. Did a terrible job, one of my breasts is deformed and very unnatural looking after the procedure and looks worse than before. Now I need to save money to have the procedure redone by a another doctor. Would definitely NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I never leave reviews for anything but I felt the need to share my experience which it seems many others feel the same. I found Dr. Fielding extremely rude and dismissive. from the consultation to the minor surgery i had with him- when he walked into the surgery room, he didn't acknowledge or even look at me. Didn't answer my questions and made me feel like I was stupid for asking. The conversation between him and the assisting nurse was rude and inappropriate. During my consultation, he said " many people leave have glass in their body and go on without getting it removed. I don't think you need to" Um, yeah, I'd like a foreign object taken out that's causing me pain thanks. He only took one out of the two pieces of glass out. I didn't even bother saying anything as I knew he said he wouldn't look for it if it was hard to find and I just wanted out of there. Go to someone else!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Busy, but takes the time you need. Office staff very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I went in for a breast reduction consultation and he was very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Lack of professionalism, careless, not knowledgeable, sarcastic, treat his patients as numbers. After 2 month of wearing a cast on my pinky, I was told by the Dr I can now remove the cast, and this is when I noticed swelling and pain, went to the emergency and they noticed after doing an xtry that the bone was still in 3 pieces and did not heal at all!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had some cysts removed by Dr. Fielding. Very professional and skilled. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have had Dr fielding perform both carpal tunnel surgeries within 6 months and he was amazing Extremely kind and made a nervous wreck like me feel at ease . Both hands are perfect now , healing was quick and can't even see the scar . I highly recommend him to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I actually am surprised to read all these nasty reviews I met him a few times he's very kind and loving even with my daughter who I brouhht by he took a second out of his precious time to greet her :) although his receptionist the old white lady is one rude women she has a lot of sarcastic nasty comments for noooo bloody reason.. She thinks she's funng but really she's being a douche

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

This Doctor is very rude and dismissive. He did not make eye contact once or answer any questions I had in a helpful or kind manner. I left his office very displeased with the treatment. Also his nurse was rude, and unable to do her job correctly. I would complain to somebody with regards to what felt like unfair and predjudicial treatment, but he sits on the board of CPAS so I doubt it would do any good.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015