Ratings for Dr. John Craig Fielding

dont do gynecopmastia revision with fielding youll end up 1000 poorer and even more fucked up

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Beware of him if you want to get gynecomastia surgery with him. Like another review here, he left some glandular tissue on the top of my left nipple. Its not completely flat and when i raise my arm it pokes out and if i flex the contour isnt smooth. I still have the dreaded cone shaped nipple that i paid to get removed. At first i thought it was scar tissue but being more than 10 months since my surgery and this issue presenting itself the first day since i remove the bandage, its safe to say that it isnt. My left nipple still acts just like before the surgery, puffy when it's hot and erect if you pinch it or put cold on it. It shows through everything i wear unless i triple layer it. He may be cheaper than other surgeons but prepare to shell out more money because he doesnt do revisions free.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I have ONLY very positive observations of both Dr. Fielding and his Admin....Leslie. BOTH were very professional and pleasant on every occasion. Dr. Fielding was easy to speak with, provided helpful answers to my questions and, most importantly, DID A GREAT JOB with my surgery. I've read other reviews which I find very difficult to believe. If you had any negative interaction with either Dr. Fielding or Leslie........YOU may be the problem. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fielding......ever.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

He is a class A transphobic doctor. I was denied a service because I am trans and his exact words I am not doing the surgery because he doesn't want to treat trans patients. I am deeply hurt and I wasted a lot of time hoping that he will set a consultation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I also had a poor expiernce with Dr Fielding, buyer beware once you have comitted to this surgeon or any surgeon and u get a poor result especialy with gynecomastia , their are few and far inbetween that will operate again on your chest. I have found this out with several surgeons over the past few years.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

i had gynecomastia surgery done twice with docotro fielding, The first surgery looked like two different people operated on each side. a student one on the left and an average surgeon on theright. My left nipple was indented and a huge chucnk of gland was left hanging over the top of my nipple. ohip paid part of surgery and dr fielding charged me 3000 dollars. He admitted after one year the surgery wasnt done well blaming it on fat even though and endocrinologist and ultar sound said it was breast tissue. So dr fielding charged me 1050 more dollars to operate again. What happened the lump of breast tissue above left nipple looks even more pronunced because he tryed to use lipo and now left several hard lumps of what he claims are now scare tissue mixed in with the previous lump. so i have paid 4000 dollars for the run around and a botched surgery. I have never been more disapointed in my life . If in june this issue is not resolved i will be showing youtube videos of before and afters of my chest and flooding chat rooms with my messed up surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I had surgery to treat gynecomastia by Dr. Fielding, and the result is fantastic. His receptionist Leslie was very professional and kind. Fielding was great during consultation - very honest and straight forward. This may rub some people the wrong way but personally, I prefer an honest assessment. His surgical skills are second to none for gynecomastia removal in Canada and his price is far below standard for this procedure since he is public. He loves to chat and this made the procedure more enjoyable as he knows how to calm your nerves. Top notch doctor, exceptional skills in his discipline

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Had minor surgery with Dr Fielding, and was very impressed by everything about him and the procedure. From the initial office appt, to the surgery at St Josephs, he was very punctual, explained what would happen, and had great bedside manner. Affordable, fast, and minimal scarring. He demonstrates a calm and caring approach. Would strongly recommend Dr Fielding.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

A few weeks ago I became Dr. Fielding’s patient. For years, I was the “owner” of a huge size Ganglion cyst on my right hand. Being the type of person that avoids doctors at any cost (especially surgeons and hospitals)- I mastered the art of disguising this very ugly addition to my hand. Finally, my family, especially my daughter, convinced me that all natural treatments will not eradicate the cyst and I have to find a surgeon. A close family physician highly recommended Dr. Fielding and his work. During the first meeting, he diagnosed the ganglion as a lipoma cyst, discussed his experience as a surgeon and the number of similar surgeries he performs annually. He was able to make me feel comfortable and made me almost look forward to the day of the surgery and not be paralyzed with fear. The surgery took place at St. Joseph Hospital on November 22nd. The fact that so many of the nurses who were preparing me for the surgery kept reassuring me that I am in best hands- was also very comforting. So, it’s done! The healing process is progressing smoothly; well beyond my expectations. The incision was done in the perfect place on my hand and soon there will only be a small scar. I am realizing what a life changer this entire procedure was and my appreciation for Dr. Fielding’s knowledge, experience, competence and expertise is endless. Thank you, Izabela

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Had gynecomastia surgery. That's what he specialises in. The staff was okay. The punctuality was not great. He was helpful but his knowledge in this operation was one of the best for I say thank you Dr fielding. You did change my life for a great price. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017