Ratings for Dr. John Craig Fielding

Had gynocomastia procedure done by him because apparently has or had a good reputation in this field. Unfortunately I did not a have good outcome. Did a terrible job, one of my breasts is deformed and very unnatural looking after the procedure and looks worse than before. Now I need to save money to have the procedure redone by a another doctor. Would definitely NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I never leave reviews for anything but I felt the need to share my experience which it seems many others feel the same. I found Dr. Fielding extremely rude and dismissive. from the consultation to the minor surgery i had with him- when he walked into the surgery room, he didn't acknowledge or even look at me. Didn't answer my questions and made me feel like I was stupid for asking. The conversation between him and the assisting nurse was rude and inappropriate. During my consultation, he said " many people leave have glass in their body and go on without getting it removed. I don't think you need to" Um, yeah, I'd like a foreign object taken out that's causing me pain thanks. He only took one out of the two pieces of glass out. I didn't even bother saying anything as I knew he said he wouldn't look for it if it was hard to find and I just wanted out of there. Go to someone else!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Busy, but takes the time you need. Office staff very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I went in for a breast reduction consultation and he was very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Lack of professionalism, careless, not knowledgeable, sarcastic, treat his patients as numbers. After 2 month of wearing a cast on my pinky, I was told by the Dr I can now remove the cast, and this is when I noticed swelling and pain, went to the emergency and they noticed after doing an xtry that the bone was still in 3 pieces and did not heal at all!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had some cysts removed by Dr. Fielding. Very professional and skilled. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have had Dr fielding perform both carpal tunnel surgeries within 6 months and he was amazing Extremely kind and made a nervous wreck like me feel at ease . Both hands are perfect now , healing was quick and can't even see the scar . I highly recommend him to anyone !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I actually am surprised to read all these nasty reviews I met him a few times he's very kind and loving even with my daughter who I brouhht by he took a second out of his precious time to greet her :) although his receptionist the old white lady is one rude women she has a lot of sarcastic nasty comments for noooo bloody reason.. She thinks she's funng but really she's being a douche

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

This Doctor is very rude and dismissive. He did not make eye contact once or answer any questions I had in a helpful or kind manner. I left his office very displeased with the treatment. Also his nurse was rude, and unable to do her job correctly. I would complain to somebody with regards to what felt like unfair and predjudicial treatment, but he sits on the board of CPAS so I doubt it would do any good.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Second time I saw THIS DR. FIELDING and I have to say he is COLD ... Self absorbed. sarcastic and unfeeling. I had him several years back and he was called in to see me as a Patient due to SERIOUS complications from a surgery I had. After seeing him not so long ago I will NEVER recommend Him. I have read SOME Good posts about him but it would seem that he picks and chooses who he wants to be Kind too. I felt so belittled after I left his office I wanted to go back and give him a piece of my mind but nawwww He is so NOT worth it.. His Professionalism as a Dr./Surgeon is sorely LACKING... Disgusted with him TOTALLY Disgusted....

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015