You may also like

Rate Dr. John Craig Fielding

Dr. John Craig Fielding's Ratings

I actually am surprised to read all these nasty reviews I met him a few times he's very kind and loving even with my daughter who I brouhht by he took a second out of his precious time to greet her :) although his receptionist the old white lady is one rude women she has a lot of sarcastic nasty comments for noooo bloody reason.. She thinks she's funng but really she's being a douche

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

This Doctor is very rude and dismissive. He did not make eye contact once or answer any questions I had in a helpful or kind manner. I left his office very displeased with the treatment. Also his nurse was rude, and unable to do her job correctly. I would complain to somebody with regards to what felt like unfair and predjudicial treatment, but he sits on the board of CPAS so I doubt it would do any good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Second time I saw THIS DR. FIELDING and I have to say he is COLD ... Self absorbed. sarcastic and unfeeling. I had him several years back and he was called in to see me as a Patient due to SERIOUS complications from a surgery I had. After seeing him not so long ago I will NEVER recommend Him. I have read SOME Good posts about him but it would seem that he picks and chooses who he wants to be Kind too. I felt so belittled after I left his office I wanted to go back and give him a piece of my mind but nawwww He is so NOT worth it.. His Professionalism as a Dr./Surgeon is sorely LACKING... Disgusted with him TOTALLY Disgusted....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Very cold and dismissive. I had brought in some antibiotics prescribed by another doctor. He took them, threw them to the side & said "you don't need those". He never gave them back to me. It's common knowledge that once antibiotics are started, they should be finished.
He also told me that he would call me same day to let me know if he could refer me to another doctor. He never called & I never got my antibiotics back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Very arrogant, knows it all, provided no help. Alright, my son had a minor wound, didn’t require state of the art surgery. Still, over the course of 10 months we had follow up visits on which I insisted every 4 – 6 weeks because the wound was only getting worse. Think about all the time I had to take off from work and tax payers’ money. He kept saying that the wound will heal itself. He ignored my concerns that it is an open wound, any infection could go in. Then we saw another doctor, completely unrelated thing. She did full examination, noticed the wound, became very concerned, and referred to a specialist who said that my son need a surgery ASAP. I read some of good reviews on this doctor. Maybe. From my experience, he had zero expertise. I also feel upset about all the students who were present during our appointments. What did they learn? I do not have time or money or energy to go after him, but at least I would want to contact all his students and reverse what he taught them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Very kind and professional doctor. He took the time to answer all my questions, and did a wonderful job with my breast reduction surgery. Would definitely recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Fielding operated on both my hands for carpal tunnel syndrome. He apparently did a fantastic job as the feeling in both hands is returning quite nicely. Scars are still a bit tender but they're looking good. He is an excellent surgeon and very pleasant to deal with. I've finally been sleeping properly, and look forward to using my hands again normally. Thank-you doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

My mother fell outside and broke her hand. She ended up seeing Dr. Fielding at the hospital who took fantastic care of her. He had xrays done,gave her freezing and put the bones back in place,he also put in a special metal pin to hold the bones together the same day. My mother cannot stop telling me how wonderful this doctor was. My mother is eighty and doesn't speak much English. Thanks Dr. Fielding for taking great care of my mother. You have a fan for life. God bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

I believe Dr. Fielding is a skilled surgeon. However, he has a serious problem with communicating with patients and taking the time to discuss one's questions and concerns. I found that he rushed out of the room so quickly at the appointment and operation that I was left with a feeling of frustration, which eventually turned to resentment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][372265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Dr. Fielding is the best! He was so great with my young son who burned his arms after playing too closely to a kettle of hot water. He really helped make a traumatizing experience for my son and my whole family much less difficult. He is very kind and fun. Awesome doctor! Thank-you so much for all your help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372264].votes_count ]]