Ratings for Dr. Kan Ying Fung

I am totally agree with all the comments of this doctor. She is not a good doctor at all.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

She always arrives late, which may cause the client to wait several hours. Looks like she enjoys the feeling to keep the patients waiting in her clinic. Make an appointment in a phone is not enough, you must go there to take out your medical record yourself. I have never seen another doctor treat the patient in this way.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I understand that shes notorious for bad time management but its also the secretary with the bad attitude that needed a career change long time ago. she is very unprofessional and rude to the patients on the phone. I think the system would be better if the secretary got replaced.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Horrible service. She arrives hours late, and dawdles in her office for half an hour before taking patients. She doesn't know how to stay punctual with appointments. She lets you book appointments early in the morning and arrives in the late late afternoon. Her excuse is ALWAYS that she's busy at home with other business. Then why did she allow bookings before her arrival? That's just unprofessional. She doesn't care about patients time, just about getting money. Me and my parents have wasted collective days waiting for her. Even though she's one of the few doctors who speaks oriental languages, it's not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Terrible service. Never on time. Waiting time more than 3-4 hours

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Terrible sense of time management. Never once showed up on time according to hours of operation posted on the door. No sense of consideration for her patients and their time.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Speaking on behalf of my dad, god rest his soul. He always had to wait for 3-4hrs. One time he waited till 10pm when his appointment is at 4:30pm. My mother almost called the police thinking something had happened to him. reason he stayed there because she spoke chinese, and knew all his medical history and that didn't even help. I do not know why this doctor does not urge older patience to get a colonoscopy. Everyone was asking why he never had a colonoscopy??? He was 70years old should of had couple by that time.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Worst doctor ever. Avoid her at ALL cost. We only went to her because she was the only Chinese speaking doctor near our area at the time. Minimum wait for this doctor is atleast 3 hours. She has zero care for her patients and you are out of there in less than 5 minutes. I have seen enough people curse her out and she doesn't even flinch when people do it. Continues to be late and unprofessional. I don't know how the likes of her becomes a doctor. My worst experience with her was when I originally had an appointment at 5 pm, I went in, checked in, came back at 6:30 pm and there was still 5 PATIENTS in front of me. When it got to me, it was 8:30 and the line up behind me was horrendous. She did not apologize and I finally just told her I will never come back to her. avoid her avoid avoid her. Go to Dr. Chan, who is the other doctor at the practise, I am pretty sure most people already know this by now.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

She's always late so expect a 2-3 hour wait. She once told me that I can't come in and see her about all my ailments, and that she can only address 2 if them this time. The other doctor at the same office is much better and way more punctual. Book to see him instead.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

worst Dr ever! Never will go see her again. Always waited for 3 hrs and she only cares for money. office is dirty. stuff is very rude.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011