Ratings for Dr. Gregory Dalshaug

The best saved my life this dr was there for me .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Not happy with his bedside manner did not explain to my mom why he couldn't do surgery in fact never said a word to her just looked at her legs and walked away. No follow up just forgot about her as if she wasn't a person. Thanks for nothing wait till his family member is in the same situation what would he say if someone just drop his family member and did nothing. Thank god for Regina doctors and a second option. Very sad

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

He was very good at his job. Explained everything very well to me and made me feel very comfortable with the upcoming procedure. Easy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I was so impressed by Gregory Dalshag. It is friendly, kind, exceedingly skilled and very quick. He saved my life and then gave me a pacemaker. He was also very good at explaining the procedure to me. He made a extremely unpleasant situation almost pleasant. Thank You.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

This guy knows his stuff! He did a bypass (5 arteries clogged!) on me and he did a good job.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

A great surgeon, careful o avoid blood loss as much as possible, Keeps patient and family well-informed . Handles difficult challenges adroitly, vert highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Pacemaker implantation. Dr was very informative and friendly. His confidence instantly made me relax and the whole procedure was done with professionalism and efficiency. Wait time - 1 day. Surgical time - .5 hr. I've had a worse time at the dentist! Overall, a positive experience and I have a quality of life once again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Worst experience with this doctor, absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Wonderful,knowledgeable, made you feel totally at ease knowing he holds your life in his hands. He did a quadruple bypass on my husband in dec 09,. and he made us feel very relaxed and at ease with the whole procedure. As terrifying as the experience was for my husband it was comforting to know that he was in caring hands. His bed side manner was beyond excellent. Explained absolutely everything that was going to take place. Wonderful Surgeon

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010