Ratings for Dr. Linda J. Li

I received a tummy tuck from Dr. Linda Li in 2011. I am very unhappy the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini line and it's not even close. Now even my belly button doesn't look normal. Even after a revision by her it only made the scar thicker. I've seen several other plastic surgeons since this and they all agree the placement of the scar is too high. It just very upsetting to spend $9,500 and I still can't wear a bikini. As far as being pushy I had a major procedure done and felt like I was pushed out the door. I wish I would have done more research because the other Dr.s I've seen after this could have done a better job for a cheaper price:(

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I had a breast augmentation. I chose Linda because I saw her on Dr 90210, and she seemed perfect. While it was very expensive, I got my money worth. Everything was more than I could have ever expected. I truly recommend her is you have some money in the bank ;)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Linda J. Li's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)