Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Nachlas

Needed a toe nail removed before starting a new job. Scheduling staff accommodated my schedule. Procedure was done correctly the first time. Didn't cost an arm and a leg. Two thumbs up

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Highly recommend this doctor! The staff is also very helpful. I needed paperwork to be completed for my employer and they were really quick to get that back to me. Even offered me handicap parking.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I was having really bad heel pain, so bad I could hardly walk after being on my feet all day at work. Dr. Nachlas was very sympathetic to my condition and recommended some specialty shoe inserts. The doctors nurse called my insurance company to ask the right questions so that I didn't have to. That was really helpful. Once I used the inserts on a regular basis my heel pain practically disappeared. Apparently they are different from what you can get over the counter (which I tried and had no luck with). I would recommend this doctor without reservations.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Nachlas for a broken bone in my foot. I only had to wait a few minutes in the waiting room before I was called back. The nurse was very kind and personable and made me feel comfortable while she took xrays of my foot. I was given a special boot to wear which was uncomfortable but did help with the healing of my foot. The office even checked my insurance to see if the boot would be a covered benefit before I left the office so that I didn't get a large bill a month later. That was very helpful. I feel I was taken care of by Dr. Nachlas and that he genuinely cared about how quickly my foot healed as I am a mother of young kids and need to be on my feet! I would recommend him if you are looking for a foot doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Nachlas's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1978)