Ratings for Dr. Vanaja R. Kethireddy

Dr Kethireddy Is a very well mannered professional. She always takes her time with our appointments and answers all of our questions. She also is very attentive to our baby's health and mine. I would definitely recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

One of the best experiences as a whole with any physician i have had to visit in the last 3yrs. This was my first time with her however i am writing this review after multiple visits with her. I am glad i found this doctor on a friends recommendation and didn't pay attention to the other and found out for myself how great of doctor that she is and her charming personality. My experiences with her have been very positive and very glad she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

On-time, Not in Rush like my previous ob/gyn, Talked patiently

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I agree with ALL of the BAD reviews mentioned she is not a Doctor I would recommend to anyone MABEY if you are in desperate need of care for an ob but NOT FOR PREGNANCY!! MY EXPERIENCE with her is a very terrible one . At my first appointment she spoke really really fast and took no real time to answer questions about a tolac/vbac option I was interested in. She asked me to take the 3 hour gluclose test AGAINST MY WILL basically telling me she'd have me FIRED from her practice thru one of her office workers if I was not to comply. I didn't fail my one hour glucose test . So I went ahead and did what she said. My next appointment at her office my 3 hour test results came back elevated without seeing the specialist she was ALREADY PLANNING A C SECTION DELIVERY!! And this is what she said and I'm quoting her verbatim "honey I'm going to cut that baby out of you at 39 weeks if you don't like it find someone else!!" I was in shock speechless . Got so much stress and a panic attack when I got home believing that my chances for a sucessful vbac/tolac were over. I had my appointment with the specialist the next hour. My baby is still on target and have since found another physician who is going to help me all he can and stick with my birth-plan. I'm thankful I'am no longer under her care. I FIRED HER!!!

Submitted March 28, 2015

Absolutely do NOT recommend. Easily the most uncomfortable and embarrassing visit to an ObGyn I've ever experienced. Had an appointment in Fall 2014. I waited almost 45 minutes in reception. Dr. Vanaja's "table side" manner has much to be improved upon; for one, she seemed completely rushed and took no real time to get to know me as her patient, despite the fact that this was my first visit. She spoke to me in a fast, condescending manner, and often referred to me as "Honey" rather than addressing me by my name. I wonder if she even bothered to learn my name at all. She obviously did not communicate effectively with her physician's assistant, who had no idea that I was in need of a pap smear. She knocked on the door while simultaneously opening it. I was in the middle of undressing, and I'm extremely confident that a few people in the hallway saw me completely naked. No real apologies, and rather than closing the door and coming back in a few minutes, the assistant proceeded to enter the room, walked past me, and pulled a curtain. A little too late for that, no? I would have appreciated a knock with the door SHUT so that I'd have had the ability to inform the PA that I was in the middle of undressing. While examining me and performing the pap, Dr. Vanaja carried on a casual conversation with her PA and didn't address me or speak to me at all, other than to tell me to move here, or do this or that. I left the appointment feeling humiliated, unattended to, and utterly insignificant. Dr. Vanaja clearly does not value her patients time, and lacks empathy. I'll be seeking a new ObGyn for next year's visit.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I have never seen such inhuman and arrogant doctor in my life.she never cares about patient and takes her own decision.she has no patience at all.in case of pregnancy i request you all not to prefer this doctor.eventhough there is a chance of vaginal delivery(normal delivery) she want to go with c-section.bcz she dont want to wait for normal delivery.She never takes the opinion of patients and never clarifies for patient problems.especially most of the indians prefer her becauseshe is from.but it is a big mistake i have did my self.she has mentally forced us for a c section .even though there are high chances for normal delivery.we are very disappointed with her.finally if you want a better treatment avoid her.

Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Kethireddy spoke so fast that when I tried to ask a question she cut me off and never addressed my concerns. She did not even examine me and was cold with no show of care or concern whatsoever that my GP referred me. She has a serious lack of empathy and I am not even certain why she is practicing in an OB/GYN office. When I referenced a recent peer-reviewed research she dismissed my concerns for my health. Overall her lack of concern and her "fish" handshake spoke volumes to me. She could not give 3 pennies whether she helped me or not. She was out of the room so fast and like I mentioned never examined me. Poor excuse for a dr practicing in the US.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

At first, my husband and I liked her demeanor, but as my pregnancy wore on, I noticed that she did not remember certain things about us, or things that she had already told us from appt to appt (we get it, she's busy). She referred me to a specialist for tests and monitoring of "high blood pressure" (despite multiple normal readings) due to concerns about intrauterine growth restriction and possible low birth weight... When I was discharged from the specialist, she then said she was concerned that my baby was too big!! She then started discussing a C-section, and rudely dismissed our concerns when we said we wanted a natural birth. Also insisted I must have diabetes since he was measuring large, and had me take the glucose test three times (even though it was normal each time). Would not recommend; she seems okay til you question her plans. She does not seem to trust or validate her patients' opinions or concerns. We switched to the LoneStar Midwives and had a great natural birth.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Overall the staff is pleasant to deal with at this office. This office has easy appointments but be prepared for LONG wait times. I did not love this dr but I did not hate her either. She is not the worst OBGYN I've come into contact with- her office is excellent about understanding your health insurance which some do not understand and try not to. I did not have her during pregnancy so can not say about that. I think my opinion of her is more of a personality thing from me to her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I would not recommend her. First she kept me waiting for over an hour and then she was not apologetic. Her excuse was that she is a busy doctor. Why do you have to take more appointments than you can handle? Very rude and does not respect patient's time. And then she hardly listens to your problems. I would prefer a doctor who values patients time and listens to them.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011