Ratings for Dr. Syed Ahmed Rizvi

Guy is horrible. Find someone eles who know better meds. He cant figure out what hat to wear his addiction specialist or psychiatrist hat. Always asks the same questions got about 6 minutes and is office doesn't care or listen to what you're saying the medication is junk. Just a really crappy doctor don't waste your time. His secretary is the x nurse of dr. Sinclair wonder what scams are pulling. Save yourself the time and get yourself a real doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Your appointment will never be more than 15 minutes long and you will never wait more than 10 minutes to see him. But he pushes anti depressants on you like its candy. He asked to see my breasts in my room on the third floor at the hospital because my prolactin was so high he was convinced i was lactating. I told him i was not lactating and there was no nurse in the room and i was not showing him my breasts. Sicko!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

when at hospital he refused to send list of current medication he prescribed to me. He is completely unstable and not trusted person.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

first visit he pushed the pills on me and told me my weight was the issue

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I swear this man doesn't listen to what I'm actually saying, and doesn't seem like he actually wants to be helpful. He keeps giving me stuff that makes another condition I have worse, and makes no attempt to work around it. Terrible psychiatrist and a total pill pusher, definitely not going back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Pushes generic pills for generic problems.. insists it's as good as it gets... I dumped this quack and all his med school over a year ago and only came back to see how his reviews are. This man is a criminal, uncaring and negligent. I wonder how many people have lost their lives from attending this quack.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I keep telling him my meds aren't helping..he just writes a script for exactly what I was alrdy taking(that was not working)...he said I was at my max for one med and wouldn't adjust it..then I went to my g.p and began telling him about it..he then said I was far from the max and boisted it up another 75mg..with room to increase...this doc won't listen to what you are trying to tell him..he just wants you out the door.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

What this guy is doing to people should be illegal and maybe even is. I would love to talk to a lawyer or at least post my story online. I'm pretty sure it would get taken down from this site, besides everyone knows that doctors are protected. Our health care system is such a joke.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This "doctor" tells suicidal people that they shouldnt have wasted resources by going to the hospital for emergency care. Dont trust this "doctor" with your mental health. Ever.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Basically asked me generic symptoms that was printed on a piece of paper. Read them and ask me to answer yes or no to the symptoms, spent a total of 13 minutes for my diagnostic to tell me that I have bipolar disorder out of what he circled. Unfriendly, and very arrogant he pushes pills and doesn't seem to look for a solution other that medication. I do not recommend this doctor unless you want someone that doesn't really care about you're well being. 0 out of 10 is what I'll give him utterly disturbed by how little he cares for his patients. He definitely cares about just signing his name at the bottom of a prescription if that means he doesn't have to see you often.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017