Ratings for Dr. William A. Kennedy

Excellent doctor and surgeon. I had a previous facelift by another plastic surgeon which came out horrible. Dr Kennedy did my face lift a second time and it looks amazing. I am so so happy. I feel so blessed to have found DR Kennedy. If you want your plastic surgery down right the first time, go to Dr Kennedy!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Kennedy did a revision noe job on me and I am so incredibly happy with the results. My nose looks awesome and I almost cried when I saw it. I am so happy. After my first nose job with another surgeon, I hated the result and was so depressed. After I met Dr. Kennedy he made me feel so confident that I had come to the right doctor to fix my problem. He is very knowledgable and made me feel at ease from the beginning. I highly recommend Dr. Kennedy to anyone looking to have work done on their nose and want to have it done right the FIRST TIME!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. William A. Kennedy's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Molina