Ratings for Dr. Carina Rizzo

I have been a patient of Dr. Rizzo in NYC for many years. Dr. Rizzo has taken care of my dermatologic skin care, as well as my cosmetic skin care. I will be following Doctor Rizzo to Garden City to continue with my cosmetic needs . The office in NYC is walking distance from my home, so, that will be excellent for dermatologic needs. Going to Garden City will be a distance to travel, but, Dr. Rizzo is excellent, and well worth the travel time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Rizzo was warm, kind, and attentive and took away my fear about the surgery. the office was very professional and my scar looks great!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Rizzo came across as a bit cold and distant. She spent minimal time speaking with me (mostly looking at the chart). Also didn't like that one of her nurses did not put on gloves during a medical procedure.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Rizzo is incredibly helpful and thorough. She takes her time in listening to what is concerning/ailing the patient and makes a proper/concise assessment. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011