Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Reinhardt

I saw Dr. Reinhardt for an internal hemorrhoid. He was nice enough, but not very thorough in his examination. He wasn't all that bad, but I wouldn't want to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

I had a problem after my gall bladder surgery. I went to see the dr 1 week after my surgery and found out I was allergic to choloroprep that they put on my stomach to sterelize it. I broke out and was very itchy. He told me to take benadryl and I was released unless I had other problems. I woke up the next 2 mornings with a crust in my belly button and a big red spot under my belly button and also red surrounding the area around the other three incisions. The spots were very hot like they may be infected. I called the nurse line and told her everything. She talked to the dr and he told me to use peroxide and take benadryl for the itching. Still no change so at 2 weeks after the surgery I called for an appointment to see the Dr to make sure it was not infected and once again I was patched to a nurse. She talked to the dr and he said the same thing. He wouldn't see me.Finally at three weeks I went to see my family Dr and he told me it was infected and gave me meds.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Richard B. Reinhardt's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC