Ratings for Dr. Helen Dempster

Very easy and pleasant to talk to, she does not ignore anything! If you have a problem, you can trust her to help you with a concrete solution for the long run.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Dempster is an excellent doctor, if your having any issues she will get to the bottom of it and if she can’t figure it out she always will find a specialist or doctor who can!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr Dempster has been our family physician since we moved to Huntsville 9 years ago. She is amazingly punctual, thorough, and professional while be caring and sympathetic. I feel so fortunate to have her as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Been our family doctor for years now, always thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. We're so lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Dempster is very helpful and informative. She and her staff are very professional. She is a great doctor and I am very thankful she cares for our family

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr dempster is a fantastic doctor. In the years of her being my family doctor I have never been dissatisfied. I'm never in the office waiting longer than 5 minutes. She's very knowledgeable, and you feel like she cares about you as a person. Your best interest is her best interest.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr. Dempster. She is kind, caring, thorough, and precise. She truly enjoys her patients, and the challenges they present her with. She has a great sense of humour, and a passion for people. The entire family of doctors, nurses, and administrative individuals make up a truly refreshing and unique approach to patient care that I brag about to anyone who listens.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Dempster is a gem! She shows genuine concern for her patients and even calls me at home with information about referrals, test results, etc. She never makes you feel rushed, and always has time to answer any questions I may have. She makes each of our three children feel special and cared for. She will write letters for you on the spot and is very thorough in her efforts to find the best specialists as needed. We are so fortunate to have her as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Dempster is a absolute wonderful doctor, who calls you at home to check up on you. She covers every possible aspect of your health to make sure nothing is missed. She isn't a pill popping doctor, she is great.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I agree with all of the above comments. Overall, the best doctor I have ever had. Thorough, punctual, helpful, caring.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010