Ratings for Dr. Jorge Madamba

I went to see Madamba for wisdom tooth removal. When I arrived, they hooked me to the nitrous tank since I would be awake. A few minutes later the doctor came to begin the procedure and I told him the nitrous wasn't on but he didn't believe me. After receiving the injections in my mouth I told the doctors the nitrous was not on and they finally realized that the machine was out of nitrous. Then they replaced it and began the procedure. I was in a lot of pain throughout the process which would have been fine if Dr. Madamba wasn't the most inconsiderate and demeaning doctor I had ever worked with. He acted as though I was being a baby during the entire procedure and kept saying, "Oh stop. You can't feel that. You're just seeing all these tools and thinking that it hurts" Although, I absolutely could feel it and it did hurt. DO NOT SEE DR. MADAMBA. He may be a good dentist but he lacks interpersonal skills and the experience in his office was poor to unacceptable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010