Ratings for Dr. James M. Johnson

I had my first child delivered under Dr. Johnsons care and regret that I was forced into a c-section looking back on things. In the past few months there has been problems going on that I knew wasn't right...he totally dismissed them all to my miscarriage. I went and got a second opinion...if these things didn't get taken care of rather quickly I could of ended up in a coma...will never refer this office or him to anyone...bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I have been going to West Valley Women's care now for almost 10 years. They are wonderful there. After an absence (on my part) I went back to find out that Dr. Mystie was no longer seeing patients. I transitions over to Dr. J. Johnson and have been thoroughly happy. Very knowledgeable and made me very comfortable with my choices, while patiently answering all of my questions, and even understanding of why I would look up and research some of my options. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have not gone to Dr. Johnson for a long time but he seems to be very knowlegable, explains diagnosis very well, and is certified in the minimally invasive DaVinci Robotic surgery which I would definitly want if I ever needed surgery.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. James M. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)