Ratings for Dr. Craig Austin

I have seen Dr. Austin once in 10 years, Carolyn the PA is a barbarian. She has no knowledge of the skin whatsoever, she will only scrape and cut leaving you unnecessarily scarred. She thinks nothing of casually prescribing cancer causing medications without informing the patient of them risks. I switched dermatologists finally.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Craig Austin is a uniquely skilled , yet down to earth surgeon.. Staff was professional and knowledgeable throughlout

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Austin's office staff and PA Carolyn made my visit the worst dr's visit office! A procedure was done roughly, abruptly, and it was unbelievable to say the least. When I came back sooner than my follow up for the same thing Carolyn chanted was something to the affect " what does your dr. expect me to do?" My dr. only referred me to this dr. And PA because they were in dermatology. This office is fully apparent to not care about anything but money and not patients. Worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I saw Dr. Austin last month. I waited for a little while but it was well worth it. My problem was solved with the medications he was giving me. At one point I called the office with a question about my medication and the assistants were great with helping me. I've been referring friends and family since.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Did have to wait, but the PA was great, she knew what she was doing , and rectified my problem.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Had an appointment and still waited an hour before I was seen by a PA...who spent all of 5 minutes with me. Helped with one of my problems but was left going to CVS to try to solve my other one. Called a few days later with a question and waited on hold 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr Austin office is huge, long waits, and you most liklely be handed off to a PA, the wait for an appointment in long. If you do see the doctor be ready for a 5 min hit and run...he doesn't say much ask your questions fast, he lopes off moles & lesions with little or no discussion, than leaves you to the RN or PA.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Craig Austin's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)