Ratings for Dr. Juliana Kangi

Clearly Dr. Kanji gets paid per patient. Expect to be treated like a number. I was prescribed medications that would turn me into a zombie, when I explained this was a problem at my job, she rudely said I hadn't taken them for long enough. I almost lost my job (I stopped taking them). Outside of the first 15 minutes of my first session, she couldn't be bothered anymore. She would often take phone calls during sessions, and wouldn't give me more than 10 minutes of her time, often rushing me. At times, she can be friendly, but even when she is smiling, she's all too happy to rush you out and get to the next patient (there's usually a waiting room FILLED with people simply wanting to be medicated).

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr kanji is rude and overbooked. Her knowledge is outdated. She answers personal calls when speaking to pts and actually walked out of the room when I was speaking to he right after she asked me how I was doing. Her office is chaotic and the wait is always over an hour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010