You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arni Sekar

This doctor diagnosed me without listening to all my symptoms, and before he even examined me. He jumped to a diagnosis of IBS, even though I have many red flags and symptoms that don't match. I would not recommend him, and my family doctor agreed that his analysis was lacking.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Submitted February 25, 2016

Love the staff and Dr.Sekar is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I chose Dr. Sekar using this website. My experience with him and his clinic was excellent. And by the way, both the procedure and the preparation were a piece of cake. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Wonderful doctor -- communicative and caring. Great bedside manner. Quickly put me at ease and took all the time needed to explain the results of my sigmoidoscopy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Went to see Dr. Sekar for an endoscopy, and even though results were negative and his job was pretty much done with me, his office went above and beyond to help me find that my pains were caused by my gallbladder. And then refered me to a surgeon to have it removed. And did it very quickly too (whereas my family doctor was taking her sweet time). Thank you so much to Dr. Sekar and wonderfull staff..It's much appreciated!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This Dr and nursing staff was phenomenal! Although I was quite nervous about the Endoscopy yet that day I was extremely tired as I barely slept the night before. I Don't know if that helped me get through this test but I can literally say that the procedure took exactly the amount of time mentioned and was quick and efficient. Thank you for walking me through this and taking great care of me! :)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Doctor Sekar and his staff were very professional, understanding, reassuring and caring, to a patient who was very nervous about having a colonoscopy. If you have a choice on which doctor you can go to I would highly reccommend Doctor Sekar.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Arni Sekar's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor diagnosed me without listening to all my symptoms, and before he even examined me. He jumped to a diagnosis of IBS, even though I have many red flag..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant, dismissive, doesn't listen, doesn't care. One of the most rude and disrespectful doctors I have ever dealt with."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the staff and Dr.Sekar is a wonderful doctor! "

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super doctor and clinic experience. He took his time explained everything and followed up personally. A caring professional doctor. "

September 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2E 1A2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2 Gurdwara Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137293179".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Sekar using this website. My experience with him and his clinic was excellent. And by the way, both the procedure and the preparation were a piece o..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome. Dr. Sekar has been looking after me for more than 20 years. Without his help my life would have been a lot different. Thanks""

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor -- communicative and caring. Great bedside manner. Quickly put me at ease and took all the time needed to explain the results of my sigmoidosco..."

September 26, 2014