You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arni Sekar

Love the staff and Dr.Sekar is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I chose Dr. Sekar using this website. My experience with him and his clinic was excellent. And by the way, both the procedure and the preparation were a piece of cake. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Wonderful doctor -- communicative and caring. Great bedside manner. Quickly put me at ease and took all the time needed to explain the results of my sigmoidoscopy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Went to see Dr. Sekar for an endoscopy, and even though results were negative and his job was pretty much done with me, his office went above and beyond to help me find that my pains were caused by my gallbladder. And then refered me to a surgeon to have it removed. And did it very quickly too (whereas my family doctor was taking her sweet time). Thank you so much to Dr. Sekar and wonderfull staff..It's much appreciated!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This Dr and nursing staff was phenomenal! Although I was quite nervous about the Endoscopy yet that day I was extremely tired as I barely slept the night before. I Don't know if that helped me get through this test but I can literally say that the procedure took exactly the amount of time mentioned and was quick and efficient. Thank you for walking me through this and taking great care of me! :)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Doctor Sekar and his staff were very professional, understanding, reassuring and caring, to a patient who was very nervous about having a colonoscopy. If you have a choice on which doctor you can go to I would highly reccommend Doctor Sekar.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Thoughtful, patient, listened, did not seem rushed. Most pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

When one's whole life is turned upside down due to a dx of a chronic disease; to have a Physician as Dr Arni Sekar not to mention the beautiful, 'people friendly', professional staff around him, makes the battle one that will be fought with a army not just a single lost soul. I now know that I will be okay and that is half the battle. As when one hears, said news, it isn't just the physical and emotional toll it takes on one that is hard, but also the mental strain of knowing you aren't infallible is harder. Dr Sekar and team, doesn't just treat the physical aspects but makes it their priority to understand everything that one is going through because in the end, that is what is needed to heal. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! T McK

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Arni Sekar's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the staff and Dr.Sekar is a wonderful doctor! "

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super doctor and clinic experience. He took his time explained everything and followed up personally. A caring professional doctor. "

September 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2E 1A2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2 Gurdwara Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137293179".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Sekar using this website. My experience with him and his clinic was excellent. And by the way, both the procedure and the preparation were a piece o..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome. Dr. Sekar has been looking after me for more than 20 years. Without his help my life would have been a lot different. Thanks""

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor -- communicative and caring. Great bedside manner. Quickly put me at ease and took all the time needed to explain the results of my sigmoidosco..."

September 26, 2014