Ratings for Dr. Hilary S. Jones

Dr. Jones does not respect parents and is nothing but rude. She was our physician on more than one occasion and ultimately a huge part of the reason we left Tri-State Pediatrics. We were also unhappy with the fact that we were not able to schedule our check-ups months in advance and by the time we were able to make them, there were no spots available.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Avoid Dr Jones! She is one of those people that thinks the MD after her name makes her better than everyone else. There is just no reason to be so rude to people, especially people who are coming to you to heal their sick children.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I have had to deal with this "doctor" more than I ever wanted too. She is very unprofessional in her actions and even her attire. She's absolutely rude, unless you yourself are a doctor, and doesn't pay attention to anything you as the parent are trying to say. Horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

We had this doctor once before, when my son was young, and vowed never again. Our 2nd experince was the same: she was rude, arrogant, and ignored what we were trying to tell her. I was extremely upset when I left.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Hilary S. Jones's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company