Ratings for Dr. Maureen LI

AFTER TWO VISITS WITH DR. LI, I FELT SHE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE CONCERNING MIGRAINES AND OTHER HEADACHES AND FOR THE FIST TIME IN THE PAST 20 YEARS, I FEEL THERE IS HOPE. IF YOU ARE A HEADACHE PATIENT, GIVE HER A TRY.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

What a joke! My car was in the shop, and it's return was delayed twice. So I had to reschedule my appointment twice in a week. Prior to that, I rescheduled one appointment two years earlier paying a $25 fee for a missed appointment. I received a phone call from the office saying they would "no longer be able to see me." You may be the only game in town for Kentucky Medicaid patients, but Ohio has real doctors who don't think they are God's gift to medicine. I have a real job, with good private health insurance. I'll cross the river and see another good doctor who doesn't think their the only game in town. Obviously, Dr. Li's office isn't swamped with business because when my car wasn't out of the shop as anticipated, they had no problem finding open appointment times I'm wondering what happend to the old addage of "the customer is always right." Oh, I forgot...some doctors still think they are God and operate under that presumption. Or at least their office operates that way.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Rushes patients. Does not speak english well. go elsewhere

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Doesn't like answering questions, is dismissive of your complaints, does not have good command of the English language.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010