Ratings for Dr. John McPhaden

I visit Dr. McPhaden in the cancer care department at Oakville hospital, but have had to deal with his private office for insurance paperwork. Dr. McPhaden is an amazing doctor. He is knowledgeable, caring, takes the time to answer all your questions (I had A LOT) and you can tell he knows what he is talking about! My treatment so far has gone exactly as he has predicted. Anyone saying he is not a great doctor...... I'm not sure what doctor you had. He is straight up an will tell you the pros and cons with each treatment plan or situation. He never has made me feel like a question is dumb or bad for asking anything. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I visit Dr. J McPhaden only in the outpatient department at the hospital so all the suff where kind and helpful. I visit him only 2 times and both times Dr. Mcphaden did take my health issue seriously, he was explaining everything and not making assumptions. He sent me to do special checkups at the same day at the hospital so I am not waiting too long for my next steps. And when I came back for my results it felt like he is knowledgable and were patient to all my questions and needs.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very good doctor and very knowledgeable and very friendly

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Have been to Dr. McPhaden 4 times and every time has treated me with compassion and care . Also Office staff very helpful and cheerful. I don't understand others comments. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I would leave a detailed review of this doctor and his office, however I don't want to stress myself writing it. If you have any other option avoid this doctor and his office as most likely you will regret going to him. I would agree with all negative comments that other patiences left on this site. If you don't believe me or others go ahead and learn the hard way.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Really one of the most unhelpful doctors you could have the bad luck to come across

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Receptionist attitude is beyond horrible. Terrible first impression of this clinic. And by the sounds of the doctors they are no better. Shame

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

The receptionist for this clinic will someday find her self needing help and I hope the karma gods pay her back 10'fold . Get another job plz. She treats people like its a inconvenience to her life . Gives this clinic a horrible reputation.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

A good Doctor returned a phone call when I wanted to follow-up on my Dad's appointment. He is a mater of fact and tells you exactly what is happening and the options. Excellent Doctor and takes great care of my Father. Would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I could not recommend & the receptionist needs to learn some basic manners.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014