Ratings for Dr. Boris Sagalovich

Very professional and knowledgeable doctor. My asthma now is under control and I am off prednisone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Excellent doctor. He took care of my COPD problem and have under control. He did not charge me when I lost my insurance.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I can't believe some of these evaluations. The patients are out to slander the doctors. I just Dr. Sagalovich this morning and he was very gentle person, informative and pleasant. I am going to have the sleep apnea test because I believe him that there is a possibility that my problem is caused by sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

worst doctor ever! don't ever go to his office, very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

very bad dr and office. They only care about money, not the patient.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I know Dr.Sagalovich for a 3 years. He is excellent Physician and wonderful person. He was he only one who helped me with my sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Very unprofessional doctor, yells at his patients for not wanting to go to his sleep clinic. I went to him cause i had felt a little cough flem, and felt a little pain in my lungs, he disregarded my symptoms, and tried to get me to go sleep in his sleep lab. As soon as i refused, and said why would i go to the sleep lab, i got no problem sleeping, he started yelling at me, telling me hes the doctor, and he knows whats best... YEA, WHATS BEST FOR HIS POCKET ! He went ahead and performed tests on me, ordered his assistant i think her name is Feina, to walk me up and down the halls like a retard, and she was very rude, and not professional as well. In the end, I had received a bill from the billing lady there, Galina, who billed me 1185.29 for walking up and down the hall, and prescription of antibiotics??? DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, ONLY HEART ACHE AND HEADACHE FROM HIM AND THE STAFF ! plus he spit-talks alot you need to come with an umbrella. Worst experience ever. STAY AWAY !!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010