Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Schuster

Dr. Schuster was kind and competent. He treated my pain and was concerned about my well-being. When I received the bill for my visit, though, I thought I was billed for time I did not spend with the doctor. I was billed $162 for a 30 minute interview with the doctor that was done by a med student (who does not get paid). When we called to ask about it, we had to wait two weeks for a response. Finally, they said that was their procedure for billing because they are a teaching facility. I also had issue with scheduling appointments. I scheduled a follow-up to my first appointment that was cancelled due to a snow storm. My rescheduled appointment was also cancelled about an hour before it was supposed to occur because the doctor was sick. That was rescheduled and cancelled about two hours before its scheduled time because the doctor was still sick. I understand the reasons for cancelling, but they could have been done earlier than they were.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Osteopathic manipulation. Excellent, knowledgeable, patient, spends time to understand your needs. Explains instructions thoroughly. I am so thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010