Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Cosgrove

Experience was horrendous. He should have all zeros. Waiting over 1 hour before taken back to the exam room, and waiting almost another hour until he walked in the room, he said that ALL of my doctors were **** except for one. Claiming that nothing was wrong with me because of a specific diagnosis (nothing to do with a physical injury) he knew of before asking me to come in for an appointment, and yet he still had me come in, then told me how he decided not to treat me and wanted me to know it in person. He said, "Yes, I have a stigma against .... patients." My children were with babysitters and one is permanently disabled. He questioned if I was sure I was disabled physically? After my MRI test results were analyzed by a surgeon, I was advised to see him or another physician for medication and epidurals every 4 months. Later, blood tests were ordered after seeing a co-worker of his and it was positive for a certain autoimmune disease/disorder that proved I needed to be seen by a pain specialist, however, it is not fatal, it has to be controlled with medicine by other specialists. This proves how Dr. Cosgrove mistreated me and subjected me to discrimination, showing me no respect whatsoever, as the kindest words to be written. He made sure I heard him say that he did not want to see this patient (me) ever again and made sure that my visit was free. In my lifetime, I have had this 1 doctor being the ONLY one ever say the things he did to me feeling so helpless and upset that I had to tell my family and all agreed that it was discrimination. I knew it was discrimination afterwards since other doctors and retired law enforcement told me those same words.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He is not with SRHS anymore. He has relocated out of the Mississippi State.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Cosgrove is amazing. He listens to and compassionately cares for his patients and has helped me with my chronic pain more than any doctor ever had. He recently moved to MS. From AL. and I have yet to find a doctor anywhere comparable to him. He not only helped me but also helped me find other doctors to help diagnose and treat my condition. That 5 hour drive is looking better and better every trip I make to my new doctor who has put me through unnecessary procedures and has not helped me at all.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

if you are in pain this is not the dr to got to he doesnt care about what you say is wrong with you

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

very nice staff

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Cosgrove's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company