Ratings for Patrice Van Duine

I had nothing but good experiences with Patrice. She worked with a counselor when I was going through a very rough time. She handled my prescriptions. She seemed very concerned with my well being and worked through trying different medications until we found one that seemed to work the best. Patrice is late sometimes but the reason is because she won't just shut you down when the time runs out. If you still have things to discuss, she'll try and help without rushing you out the door. I personally appreciate that having been one that needed extra time. The staff has always been very pleasant to deal with. One review talked of her dog. I don't know about the time the review was written but there is a very clear sign in the office talking about her therapy dog. I personally like having a dog around. I'm not sure what she would do if you didn't... but I guess you'd just have to ask. Overall I feel very comfortable talking to her. My counselor always seemed to be talking down to me but Patrice never does. I would recommend visiting with her and see what you feel yourself.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I loved her as my doctor!! I was cut off abruptly after I was not able to pay my bill. I was in a bad state, depressed and thought it was very unprofessional to just cut someone off due to payment. I called a few times to resolve my situation but they did not care and were very rude. I asked if I could personally talk with her- since she was my dr for 4 years and they said " she does not speak with discharged patients" I was very very upset and found it not ok. I loved her as my dr but felt very let down. And I didn't even get a call about resolving the issue I just a letter from the office that I was no longer a patient :(

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She did not help my daughter but has instead made her dread trying anything new to treat her ADHD (which we finally got properly diagnosed after switching to a new provider). She also charged us 2 no show fees; 1 for an appointment that was cancelled (via voicemail since I was unable to reach anyone at her office number after repeatedly trying for several days) and the 2nd for an appointment that I never even booked. Still dealing with trying to get this off my credit report. Ridiculous...

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Unhelpful, Unprofessional, Unreachable. She is abrupt, and her staff are rude.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Since this office has undergone many staff changes in the past year, it seems that they have finally found the right one. The MA is very friendly and always able to help me within a reasonable amount of time. Yes, the provider does frequently run behind, but no doctor or provider I see is ever on time. I just expect that I may have to wait to be seen. If I ever can't wait, the staff just reschedules my appointment at no cost to me. Her office is quite comfortable and cleanly. Her staff is always courteous to me and from what I have seen when I am in there, there are the same to others as well. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

There is a huge lack of communication when you need her and it was close to impossible to a get a last minute appointment or a phone call back, even in an emergency situatuion. She was good when you had her attention in an appointment, but there were many times she took up my office visit talking about herself. I don't suggest her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I feel she did not care about me my feelings and my needs... she is always late to see her patients but will charge u over $100 if you are 5 minutes late to your appointment regardless if she is ready to see you or not... she even mentioned that "then insurance companies pay me good!" That is not professional in any sortof way... shows sshe's just in it for the money!!! She makes me sick to think she protrays herself as a caring health physician!!! She's money hungry and that's all she cares about... that's why sje charges for every little thing she possibly can!!! I would never recommend her to anyone not even if she was offering her services for free!!! She pushes her patients in and out as soon as possible.. and I will be taking her to court soon for personal reasons that I don't feel need to be put on the internet but basically she disclosed my informations with out my consent!!! Good luck if u choose to see this horrible himan being!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

This provider runs continuously behind but will not see you if you are 5 minutes behind even if she is not ready for you.Office staff are distracted, inattentive, and unprofessional. Do not believe staff have any mental health background, and given presentation don't believe Patrice has adequate skill."Bedside manner" is less than desirable.You can go a few blocks either direction and be treated by ARNPs who actually seem competent and caring.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I have seen Patrice for quite some time now & feel she is the best ARNP I have yet to see. Yes she does run late, but we patientss need to realize that this is due to some patients needing a longer appointment than expected. Rather than cut that person off, she allows the care they need that day. Would you want to be cut off during an appointment? I'd expect not. Think about when you go to your primary care doctor. Is that person even on time? I know none of mine have even been. I typically wait up to 45 minutes for an appointment I had scheduled for weeks. Have some patience people. And in response to the above comment that her office staff is "just out of high school"- have you ever taken the time to ask their ages? The Office Manager, who is also her MA, & the Billing Manager are both in their late twenties. Not every office is perfect, please respect the lengths Patrice goes through to ensure all of her patients are cared for and understand you are not her only patient.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Works very well with my son, a teen boy, and that is not easy. Understands ADHD and other problems.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011