Ratings for Patrice Van Duine

Very Patient,incredibly Professional and was concern to help me resolve my difficulty, , hope to deal with her again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Honest provider with integrity in an increasingly difficult time to seek quality medical care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable on medication, easy to talk to, very easy going and her therapy dog cuddled with me one appt I had during which I was having an especially difficult time. It was so comforting. She talks to you as a friend would, with the advantage of her education and experience. I think providers in this field are scrutinized unfairly. The office staff is friendly, respectful, and competent. As far as the review from the patient who had an outstanding balance / I had been going to Everett Clinic for all of my care for over 10 years when I was suddenly discharged due to a balance that was relatively small compared to all of the money they have collected over the years. The irony is that the majority of the charges were for late cancellation of appointments due to my physical status. It may be convenient to have all of your healthcare under 1 umbrella - but the downside is if all of your PCP and specialist care is in 1 clinic, if you are discharged, your entire healthcare world is turned upside down and time consuming to try to establish new providers and especially for “older” people. It involves researching each individual provider and request all of your chart notes to develop new relationships with various providers

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had nothing but good experiences with Patrice. She worked with a counselor when I was going through a very rough time. She handled my prescriptions. She seemed very concerned with my well being and worked through trying different medications until we found one that seemed to work the best. Patrice is late sometimes but the reason is because she won't just shut you down when the time runs out. If you still have things to discuss, she'll try and help without rushing you out the door. I personally appreciate that having been one that needed extra time. The staff has always been very pleasant to deal with. One review talked of her dog. I don't know about the time the review was written but there is a very clear sign in the office talking about her therapy dog. I personally like having a dog around. I'm not sure what she would do if you didn't... but I guess you'd just have to ask. Overall I feel very comfortable talking to her. My counselor always seemed to be talking down to me but Patrice never does. I would recommend visiting with her and see what you feel yourself.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I loved her as my doctor!! I was cut off abruptly after I was not able to pay my bill. I was in a bad state, depressed and thought it was very unprofessional to just cut someone off due to payment. I called a few times to resolve my situation but they did not care and were very rude. I asked if I could personally talk with her- since she was my dr for 4 years and they said " she does not speak with discharged patients" I was very very upset and found it not ok. I loved her as my dr but felt very let down. And I didn't even get a call about resolving the issue I just a letter from the office that I was no longer a patient :(

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She did not help my daughter but has instead made her dread trying anything new to treat her ADHD (which we finally got properly diagnosed after switching to a new provider). She also charged us 2 no show fees; 1 for an appointment that was cancelled (via voicemail since I was unable to reach anyone at her office number after repeatedly trying for several days) and the 2nd for an appointment that I never even booked. Still dealing with trying to get this off my credit report. Ridiculous...

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Unhelpful, Unprofessional, Unreachable. She is abrupt, and her staff are rude.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Since this office has undergone many staff changes in the past year, it seems that they have finally found the right one. The MA is very friendly and always able to help me within a reasonable amount of time. Yes, the provider does frequently run behind, but no doctor or provider I see is ever on time. I just expect that I may have to wait to be seen. If I ever can't wait, the staff just reschedules my appointment at no cost to me. Her office is quite comfortable and cleanly. Her staff is always courteous to me and from what I have seen when I am in there, there are the same to others as well. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

There is a huge lack of communication when you need her and it was close to impossible to a get a last minute appointment or a phone call back, even in an emergency situatuion. She was good when you had her attention in an appointment, but there were many times she took up my office visit talking about herself. I don't suggest her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I feel she did not care about me my feelings and my needs... she is always late to see her patients but will charge u over $100 if you are 5 minutes late to your appointment regardless if she is ready to see you or not... she even mentioned that "then insurance companies pay me good!" That is not professional in any sortof way... shows sshe's just in it for the money!!! She makes me sick to think she protrays herself as a caring health physician!!! She's money hungry and that's all she cares about... that's why sje charges for every little thing she possibly can!!! I would never recommend her to anyone not even if she was offering her services for free!!! She pushes her patients in and out as soon as possible.. and I will be taking her to court soon for personal reasons that I don't feel need to be put on the internet but basically she disclosed my informations with out my consent!!! Good luck if u choose to see this horrible himan being!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013