Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Slomovitz

Dr Slomovitz Punctual, great personality,explains your situation in detail while giving you options.Warm and caring and patient.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I feel lucky to have had Dr. Slomovitz as my surgeon. My surgery went so smoothly, as did my healing and recovery. I really felt so comfortable in his hands and knew i was being treated by the best of the best. I was only 25 when i needed surgery and when Dr. Slomovitz was put onto my case, he called me within MINUTES of finding out. It was amazing really, because i can't imagine that happens often. Everything we discussed he was completely and openly honest with and everything he said was right on. I am able to look back at my surgery, which was an unfortunate time, as a positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Slomovitz is an excellent physician. He was straightforward, giving a clear picture of the situation and his recommendations. I felt that I was in good hands and my surgery was very successful, which is a testament to his skill as a surgeon as the first physician I saw would not even attempt what he did. He gets my highest recommendation and eternal gratitude.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr. Slomovitz was very compassionate and very willing to answer any questions at any time. The night before my complete hysterectomy he called me at home to see how I was doing. THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE WITH ANY OTHER SURGERIES.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I was deeply conflicted about posting this review. But I feel in my heart that this may be helpful for prospective patients to know the truth. Something went wrong with the surgery he'd performed. Though it's not the end of the world, mistakes do happen and they cause great suffering & inconvenience for both the patient and the patient's loved ones. I would have held him in greater esteem if he'd taken the initiative to apologize for what happened and take corrective steps. Instead, he chose to blame the patient, he neglected the appropriate follow-up care and left the mess he'd made for another doctor to clean up.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Honest, caring, and a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Slomovitz is a amazing! I can't speak to his new staff in Morristown but he performed my surgery when stationed at the New York Presbyterian and he made me feel at ease right away. He's staff where always helpful and kind, and he went out his way to reassure and comfort me and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a onc gyno!! And if "knock on wood I don't" I too need to seek help again I will immediately call on him!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

It was very traumatic when after many years of problems with my health I was referred to Dr. Slomovitz. I was not able to sleep for a couple of nights prior to my appointment. Luckily, he was very kind and gentle and he made me feel comfortable right away. He gave me his opinion in a very professional manner, and provided me with specific information that I needed in order to understand my situation. He was very helpful when discussing and answering my questions. I am very thankful and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this amazing physician. He is skilled, intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate, empathic, diligent. He has a gentle manner that put me at ease at once (not easy in the middle of a cancer center). Before he operated on me he said, "if the results are benign, we will probably never see each other again. If they are positive, we will become good friends." During my long and successful surgery he took the time to go out to the waiting room to reassure my family. My OB/GYN scrubbed in and said he was amazing--working laparscopic miracles. I would, and have recommeded him to anyone who is in need.His office staff is lovely and co-operative. I do think his medical assistants (the gals who do weight and blood pressure) do not reflect well on him. Rude. Snippy. Wish I had the guts to tell him he deserves so much better. (Guess I just did!!)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr Slomovitz and his staff were terrible! It was difficult to schedule appointment. The nurses were rude and unfriendly. They were clueless and completely unprofessional-repeating what the doctor told them about my concerns and not knowing my case when calling me directions. They reminded me to take a test i had taken several days before when and where they arranged it! Even more troublesome, the doctor sent me for tests that I later found out were not medically accepted as helpful diagnostic tools. He made no eye contact and was cold and uncaring during the interview and exam. This is especially problematic since he deals with female patients concerned about having cancer! I would never go back or recommend anyone-my dog gets better treatment than i received. Thank God I am healthy and had enough sense to seek another opinion.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Brian M. Slomovitz's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ