Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Bogaert

I have known of several of Dr. Bogaert's patients (one was my husband) that were very "messed up" by her non-treatments. My own husband almost lost his eye sight because of her not paying attention to a very bad condition on his face. He ended up at UVA and thank goodness the several doctors he saw there took excellent care of him and so far, so good. Please do not ever go to this "doctor!!!" She could care less about patients!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

My appt was for 10:00am. I arrived at 9:40am. At 10:30 I inquired at the desk and was told they would check. I was then called back to be seen with no explanation for the wait. I inquired of her nurse why the long wait and was told my folder was put on the wrong pile. I received no apology. Dr Bogaert came in and immediately said I heard what happened but we have to forget about it. I said I waited over 45 minutes and she said and I was sitting back here with nothing to do. She took a culture of a pustule and then wrote a prescription for an antibiotic. I haven't received the results of the culture yet. My pharmacy had questions about the prescription before they could fill it. It's been 6 days and the pharmacy still has not heard from the dr but left several messages as directed by the voice machine.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Bogaert spent a total of 15 mins for 2 children (at the same time). She never looked at one child. She never even took her hands out of her coat pockets. She never diagnosed the skin condition. She just went by my word (I'm not a doctor) on what the condition was. Charged me 199.00 dollars for each child. I had to call her back in the room several times to ask questions. Very unprofessional. Very fast. The skin condition has not cleared up and I need to go to another doctor. The office billing manager was very rude when I questioned why I got a bill for the child that the doctor had never laid her eyes on. I will never go back to this practice. I would never, never recommend anyone to this practice. So disappointing and EXPENSIVE!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Maria A. Bogaert's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Pedro Henriquez Urena, Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup