Ratings for Dr. Shane M. Galan

I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Shane Galan if you are looking for an excellent optometrist who will give you a thorough examination for your eyeglass prescription, with as much time as you need, with all of your questions answered. Mindy, the optician, found me the perfect frames immediately when I explained what I was looking for. I had received 2 different prescriptions from 2 different eye doctors recently, so I needed an accurate prescription for progressive lenses. Dr. Galan obtained my previous prescriptions and lens information so he could see what my previous optometrist and optician had done. He checked his measurements again and again with me to make sure I was completely comfortable with his findings. He is extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The practice is bright and cheery and I heartily recommend Dr. Shane Galan, Diamond Vision and his entire staff for all your eyecare needs. Sherry September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Best eye doctor ever. Very helpful staff and a wonderful experience I will refer all of my friends and family here.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

One of the best docots around, helpful and happy staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Shane M. Galan's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company