Ratings for Dr. Ilan Lashevsky

Never met a doctor that cared so much about the well-being of their patient beyond just fixing their condition. He always made sure that all my questions were answered and even when he had patients waiting for him outside, he still made me feel like I was the most important. He is extremely knowledgable and was really great at translating his knowledge to me in a way that was clear and comprehensive. I wish all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

He's a liar. He is uncaring. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. Inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

WORST doctor! Punctuality is not a word that he knows nor cares about. Average waits are hour and half. His secretary, Erin, is very helpful. He is unprofessional, inconsiderate, a shlub; his behaviour unacceptable, his attitude stinks and his memory is non-existent.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Simply the best of the best, caring loving, ultra supportive and shows a lot of sympathy, super knowledgeable! Thank you Dr. Lashevsky! We need more doctors like himself!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Of my 26 years of living in Canada I have yet to come across such an attentive, meticulous, and intelligent Doctor as Dr. Lashevsky. Having paid only one visit to his doctors office - it is clear to me that the extent of his care for his patients is immeasurable. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to visit him as the specific details that were examined during our appointment may have been overlooked elsewhere. Thus, I have only positive feedback to give regarding Dr. Lashevsky and am thankful for his attentiveness and careful nature in promoting optimal cardiovascular health.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

As a young person i was not taken seriously, But Doctor Lashevsky Did what doctors are suppose to do. He diagnosed my problem and fixed it.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

The doctor spent a great deal of time explaining my options and outcomes. He was busy and had a waiting room full of patients yet I felt like I was the most important person in his office.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Lashevsky was extremely knowledgeable, he was kind and super supportive with my recent heart conditions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had never understood my condition until meeting Dr lashevsky. He is fantastic truly cares for his patients and their well being. He will sit and take his time with you until he knows you feel comfortable with what he tells you. I wouldn't change my doc for anything! Thank you

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

As a young person w. a misunderstood condition that involves my heart , i've seen a lot of doctors who are dismissive, or who don't base their diagnoses on science. Dr. Lachevsky is by far the best cardiologist I've ever seen. He is confident and forthcoming with his knowledge, but he's also willing to listen to your concerns and questions as a patient. He's not afraid to do extensive testing ( a.k.a actual science!) to try and find answers, even when that testing might be unusual, or a positive result unlikely. He also seems genuinely concerned with how I'm feeling about my quality of life. I'll never forget thanking him for his continued help, and he said to me, "well, I'm a father". Wish all my doctors worked at this level of knowledge, skill, and compassion. His staff are amazing, too. Feel very blessed to have found this incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015