Ratings for Dr. Ilan Lashevsky

Abrasive. Rude. Egocentric. Uncaring. Congratulations!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Under Dr. Lashevsky's care for several years now. He is sincere, caring and an expert in his field. Best cardiologist I know!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Never met a doctor that cared so much about the well-being of their patient beyond just fixing their condition. He always made sure that all my questions were answered and even when he had patients waiting for him outside, he still made me feel like I was the most important. He is extremely knowledgable and was really great at translating his knowledge to me in a way that was clear and comprehensive. I wish all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

He's a liar. He is uncaring. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. Inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

WORST doctor! Punctuality is not a word that he knows nor cares about. Average waits are hour and half. His secretary, Erin, is very helpful. He is unprofessional, inconsiderate, a shlub; his behaviour unacceptable, his attitude stinks and his memory is non-existent.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Simply the best of the best, caring loving, ultra supportive and shows a lot of sympathy, super knowledgeable! Thank you Dr. Lashevsky! We need more doctors like himself!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Of my 26 years of living in Canada I have yet to come across such an attentive, meticulous, and intelligent Doctor as Dr. Lashevsky. Having paid only one visit to his doctors office - it is clear to me that the extent of his care for his patients is immeasurable. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to visit him as the specific details that were examined during our appointment may have been overlooked elsewhere. Thus, I have only positive feedback to give regarding Dr. Lashevsky and am thankful for his attentiveness and careful nature in promoting optimal cardiovascular health.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

As a young person i was not taken seriously, But Doctor Lashevsky Did what doctors are suppose to do. He diagnosed my problem and fixed it.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

The doctor spent a great deal of time explaining my options and outcomes. He was busy and had a waiting room full of patients yet I felt like I was the most important person in his office.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Lashevsky was extremely knowledgeable, he was kind and super supportive with my recent heart conditions.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016