Ratings for Dr. Balpreet S. Jammu

Love this doctor. So sad he left family practice. Everyone should have a doctor like this, one thatlistens and does not rush you

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I absolutely adore Dr. Jammu and his nurse Tammy. I really enjoy my visits there. Dr. Jammu always, always takes his time and listens to me, he is a wonderful man. He puts up with a lot of me and I couldn't appreiciate him anymore than I already do. He is amazing and I will always refer him patients. Dr. Jammu is the first Dr. in 31 years that I love going to see and he has really helped me with MANY issues, he is a very intelligent man and he couldn't be more warm and welcoming. What a great man and everyone should have a Dr. just like him. Thank you for all you do Dr. Jammu!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

He was very nice, but didn't seem very aware of the symptoms related to my illness.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Jammu is FANTASTIC!!! He has been my family doctor for the past several years, since he joined the practice of Dr. Wolf, who since left. Dr. Jammu has always had my best interest at heart. Any concerns I have are address, and he has always been 100% accurate in his diagnosis and treatment plans. He is upfront while at the same time shows great compassion and care. He truely has the best interest of his patients at heart. His nurse is also fantastic! I will say that the one particular lady that work up front is not very nice and can be very short and sometimes rude.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Jammu by a co-worker and I am very pleased that she did. Dr. Jammu is a good Doctor, he is very patient, professional and knowledgeable. I think the staff is not as friendly on the phone as they are in person. Keep up the good work Dr. Jammu, your the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Nice, but not at all knowledgeable. Quick to make diagnosis and prescribe medication. The staff is always a little short on the phone and in the office. Patient's best interest doesn't seem to be at the heart of this practice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Balpreet S. Jammu's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente