Ratings for Dr. Sani Erak

I recently had hip arthroscope by Dr Sani Erak and I am very pleased with the results after only a few weeks and I am now doing things without the pain I experienced every day prior to the operation. I agree totally with what others are saying about Sani. He is a good communicator and is a very competent, confident professional whose disposition is endearing. Pre and post operative care was excellent. I would highly recommend Mr Sani Erak for any hip or knee problems -he is a lovely person and excels at what he does. Sue

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Sani Erak explains wverything he is going to do when i had my gluteal tendon repair. Very happy. He is very knowledgable and very plesant manor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Erak performed a hip replacement on my 96 year old mother (when UK surgeons wouldn't due to her age). He fully explained the risks, details of the operation and recuperation). the operation was a 100% success with my mother at last being free of pain and making a full recovery. He regularly checked on her progress. An excellent, caring doctor with good patient rapport.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Mr. Sani Erak, a gentleman through and through, hip replacement with excellent results very neat scar i can hardly see in after only a few short months, creaking knees being replaced as well, there is only one gentleman I would use, Mr Sani Erak, highly recommend to all who have creaking knees and hips , he is fabulous caring & understanding even if you cry !

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Just had a hip replacement with Dr Sani Erak and was very pleased with his services from start to to finish. He was very professional and approachable both before and surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

My mother who is in her 80's had hip replacement surgery carried out by Dr Erak in 2011 . He was easy to talk to, explained the procedure with great professionalism and re-assurance, fully explaining the risks involved as well as the well as successful outcomes. Post surgery follow-up was excellent and would strongly recommend this Doctor as a lovely man and true professional in every way. Lino

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I recently had Total Hip Replacement surgery carried out by Mr Erak at Murdoch. From my first consultation I was totally comfortable with Sani. He put me very much at ease, and left me in no doubt that he 'knows his stuff'. He explained the whole procedure in term that were easy for a layman to understand. Also, which is very important, his post operative care is excellent. Would highly recommend Mr Erak to anyone requiring surgery within his area of expertise. You wont find better.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I broke my leg quite badly and Mr Erak got me back up and almost running in no time at all. Not only is Mr Erak an excellent Surgeon but he is also a true gentleman. He runs excellent staff, all of who I spoke to, regard him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I recently had a hip arthroscope. I found Mr Erak to be very friendly & approachable. He explained everything that was going to happen in clear understandable terms. I felt very reassured & was hardly nervous at all on the day of the operation.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Had my knee reconstructed by Sani (using hamstring tendon) following a bad ACL/MCL tear in 2009. These days knee is just as good as new, finished a marathon last weekend and play a lot of sports.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012