Ratings for Dr. Sani Erak

Dr. Sani did my ACL replacement surgery very well indeed, and I wouldn't look to anyone else if me or anyone else is in the same boat

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I had a truly awful life changing experience with a terrible Surgeon who performed my full hip replacement 3 years ago which has resulted in constant pain and discomfort. I feel myself fortunate to have found Mr Erak who is a professional competent Surgeon and a decent, caring and pleasent person who is assisting me to detect the root cause of my pain and provide tendon release procedure in an attempt to provide me with a better quality of life. If you want a Surgeon who is a true professional who listens, treats you with respect, patience and consideration look no further than Mr Ekak

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I studied with Dr Erak. He is meticulous, immensely bright and humble. A brilliant surgeon. When my brother needed surgery the choice was easy

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr Sani performed a TKR on my left knee. He managed my bleeding disorder with no complications. Now nearly twelve months down the track, the knee is going brilliantly. I am pain free and have minimal (less than 5%) in my range of movement. I would totally recomend Sani.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Sani Erak recently performed major hip surgery on me at SJOG Subiaco. I was very nervous as I’m not that old and it was quite complicated. He reassured me through the whole process and not only was the surgery a huge success but his manner and kindness is second to none. When I was referred to Sani the Sports Doctor told me to go to him and only him as he is the best in Perth and I wholeheartedly agree.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Sani Erak, in a joint operation with a Neuro Surgeon, carried out an unusual procedure, (which is almost pioneering in Australia) in my Hip/Buttock area which required three (3) incisions around the Hip and Sciatic Nerve Area and required the insertion of Boston Leads along part of the Sciatic Nerve and fitment of a Boston SCS Implant. Dr. Erak was most professional, caring and understanding in every way and had the best Patient/Surgeon Manner I have ever come across in a life which to date has involved more than twenty (20) operations. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Erak and am of the opinion than anyone who has to use his services would be most happy.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Sani Erik carried out my Total Hip Replacement in July, 2017. I am extremely happy with the outcome. I had the extra issue of screws from a previous injury in my hip requiring removal. I'd been to other surgeons previously who were unsure of the outcome and potential issues - their flicker of doubt gave me no confidence. Dr. Sani Erik, however, advised there could be an issue, and he would deal with any issue if there was one. All the staff assisting Dr. Erak gave me confidence, and everything went well. It is of note, that during my recovery in the hospital, each doctor or nurse that looked at my chart, on seeing Dr. Erak was the Surgeon, commented on how good he is, and how fortunate I was to have him as the surgeon. I concur.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Sani Erak carried out Total right knee replacement in August 2016. He is a very caring and wonderful surgeon and also explained everything really well.Thank you .Totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Mr Sani Erak recently compeleted my total hip replacement. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery in every aspect. He carefully explained the process from the initial consult through surgery to post op. I found him to be caring, understanding of my concerns, he carefully explained expected outcome, risks and procedure. He saw me every day in hospital and was a gentleman in every respect with excellent manner and communication skills. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring hip or knee surgery

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Mr. Sani Erak completed a hip arthroscopy for my 16 year old son from a sports injury. He was excellent at explaining prior to operation; was very detailed and careful in the operation and his post operative care is excellent. We are extremely happy and highly recommend to anyone requiring help for hip and knee injury.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016