Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Hoppe

if they say you need surgery for receding gums, get a second opinion. in one visit, they dropped this bomb on me-no history of this ever being mentioned-but they had a new oral surgeon on staff that day who agreed with the dentist...as it happened,i put off surgery to relocate to new state. new dentist said i didn't need surgery at all! always get the second opinion before you undergo surgery!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I have been to many dentists and have had not so good experiences. I must say, I went to see Dr. Hoppe because of the location and that I have pretty much given up on dentists. I have an immune disease and he was very sympathetic and understanding. His wife, who is pediatric dentist there saw my daughter. We are very pleased with our experiences. Him and his staff make me feel very comfortable and "at home". They all tell jokes, are very easy going....I very highly recommend anyone going to see Dr. Christopher Hoppe.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Really pushes unnecessary services. Has trouble listening. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010