Ratings for Dr. Martin R. Aidelbaum

Doc & his staff are by far the best in their field. In short he does a great job, gives all options, listens to what u want. His staff is there every step of the way..they are awesome. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This review is long overdue. I saw Dr. Aidelbaum and medical assistants in the summer of 2015 and they were wonderful! I can't say enough about their professionalism and expertise. Administration staff were not so great but I highly recommend Dr. Aidelbaum!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Waited 1.5 hours to meet him, before my wisdoms teeth removal. Receptions aren't very knowledgeable and not helpful. Not impressed with his office and philosophy on wait times.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Martin R. Aidelbaum

Dr. Martin R. Aidelbaum's response
I would like to apologize for keeping you waiting. My staff and I respect your time and make every effort to maintain appointments and run on time. I cover emergencies from two hospitals and the cancer center. Sometimes unforeseen circumstances occur. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the situation with you. I should be able to explain the source of the problem, hopefully improve our management of this type of problem as well as address your concerns. Please contact me by phone or email. My staff have been notified of your concern and will ensure that you can reach me. Again I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and I hope we have an opportunity to correct things.

Submitted December 17, 2015

Definitely recommend for any oral surgeries/wisdom teeth removal. I removed the wisdom teeth today and was very nervous. Due to previous experience. Last time I was 3 days in pain, but this time is nothing to compare. Thanks Dr. Aidelbaum!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I was extremely nervous to get my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Aidelbaum came into the room and reassured me. He calmed me down almost completely before I got put to sleep. After that everything went smoothly and I had less anxiety than before. In the days following the surgery, I had hardly any pain and didn't even need to take the prescribed pain medication. I was back to eating normal food on the second day. I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth extracted a couple of years ago when I was younger By Dr. Aidelbaum. I was very nervous to have sedation done to get all four wisdom teeth out but Dr. Aidelbaum did a fantastic job. Putting the IV in was almost painless, I woke up from the procedure with little pain. I did not even use the medication prescribed after the procedure. I had no swelling at all, and I was eating normal food THE SAME day as extractions. I do understand everyone is different when it comes to post op. My sister also had him do her wisdom teeth extractions at a different time and she had no swelling and minimal discomfort. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgical extractions. He is experienced and trustworthy! I do remember him running behind schedule a bit, but that is pretty common in medical offices. The staff were very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I had a couple of surgeons in mind when I was planning on getting my wisdom teeth removed. All my friends and relatives had recommended one very popular oral surgeon who was based in Vancouver but I decided to go with Dr. Aidelbaum anyway. And I have NO regrets over the decision I made. Dr. Aidelbaum or "Marty" had provided excellent treatment to me.... It was super quick, comfortable (Yes!), and painless. There was NO pain or discomfort that I felt in the days after surgery. I had even purchased the medication prescribed to treat the pain, but I felt no need to even open the bottle. Overall, if you are feeling hesitant at all to go with Dr. A, don't be! He is great and knows exactly what he's doing! Thanks Dr. Aidelbaum!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Marty is not only talented, but he is an amazing person. He is extremely accommodating and puts his patients needs first. I would not trust anyone other than Dr. Aidelbaum to work on me. He is knowledgeable, professional, and extremely kind.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I just want to say Dr Aidelbaum is the best, have been dealing with him for many years, have always got the best service. I had to get an impacted tooth removed from under my gums near my sinuses and was very nervous, I can't believe I only had some tenderness for the first couple of days with little swelling. It took about two weeks and I am good to go. I would recommend Dr Aidelbaum to everybody. Thansk Dr Aidelbaum.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I am male in my mid 50's who was not properly diagnosed in the past. All my wisdom teeth have grown in an irregular fashion with massive cysts developing around the. One the the cysts grew to the size of a golf ball basically impacting into my lower jaw bone.. Over the past 6 months Dr. "A" has patiently, caring and persistently, taken the nasty cyst, and wisdom tooth out, the jaw bone has regenerated and I am awaiting to take the next set of cysts out. The good about thjis Doc: He knows his stuff, if it is a bad procedure you can get it done in the hospital (for free covered by MSP). He is a mature, teaches at UBC and no BS just trust him and do what he tells. He also ha s a great younger associate Dr. Chan, equally talented and they cover for each other. The staff is to the point and efficient. There can sometimes be a long wait at the clinic, well worth it. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I recommend him highly. frredomandleela @ gmail.com

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014