Ratings for Dr. Steve D. Meinhold

I went to this doctor a few months ago. He wanted to do surgery on my bunions. He seemed nice enough. I checked on his certification. I found out he wasn't certified in foot surgery. I went to another doctor for the surgery. I went to an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Went to Dr. Meinhold to get second opinion on having a hammertoe corrected. Dr. explained the course of conservative treatment on it vs doing surgery. I have never had a Dr. go into depth about the pros and cons he chatted with me for 45 minutes not making me feel rushed at all. I am so glad I went to him for another opinion I am going to stay with him he is very smart. The whole experience was wonderful including his staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I have been with Dr. Meinhold for 10 years had both my bunions corrected. I have referred alot of my friends to him. He is the most knowledgeble Dr. I have ever met. The staff is the most outstanding group of gals I adore all of them. If you need a fabulous podiatrist he is the one for you!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Steve D. Meinhold's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)